At Home

*Y/n's pov*
When I got home it smelled like alcohol and I knew my uncle was home I kreept too my room but he saw me "Y/N YOU PESS OF SHIT GET BACK HERE" He yelled at me.
I slowly made my way down the satires and looked at him "yes uncle..."I said looking down at my feet "were we're you school ends at 3.pm not 5" he said scowling.

"I-i meet my soulmate after going to the store for the groceries you told me to by." I said and he froze but then he yells the loudest i've ever heard "Get out of my house now you got you new boyfriend go live with him." He then through one of the beer bottles from the table at me I try to dodge but some of the glass for the bottle that shattered on the wall cut my arm.

I ran to my room and found a bag and put some of my stuff in it i didn't have that much since my uncle was one of those people that didn't wanna spend there money on others even if he ned to.

i grab my phone and text Motoya

*Y/n*
Hey can I stay at yours for a couple of days i got kicked out after I meet Omi-kun my uncle's crazy?

                                       Yeah of course you can but why would he do that instead of being happy for you ???

He never hade a soulmate and now he's an alcoholic 😔.
                                                                                     oh I see when are you coming I can call omi for you if you want😁.                                                                                                 

Yes please but don't force him k☺️.

    okay I won't force him text you when i'm at your no but i'm picking you up it to late for you to walk alone.

okay but get here safe 😊.

*texting ends*

*sakusa's pov*
I got a text from Motoya saying Y/n was kicked out bye her alcoholic uncle and that she's staying at his and want me to come but only if i want. I immediately text back

*texting Sakusa and Motoya*

*Sakusa*
When's she coming over to your???

*Motoya*
              Im on my way to go get her right now wanna come with me, I think she would like that she probably really sad???

Im coming but I will bring a lot of sanitizer and disinflation spray 🙄

                                                                                                                                  yeah yeah just don't spray it in her eyes k🙂

  yeah never planned to but I won't she's my soulmate after all 🙂 when are we going

         I'm on my way to your it on the way to her place so ima pick u up i'm outside you coming down or what

omw

*texting ends*

*time skip to when they're at Y/n's house 🏠 *

Me and Motoya are outside, Motoya texts Y/n that we are outside and i hear someone run to the door i took a step back and then the door flew open and Y/n run out and into Motoya that stumbled back we could hear a man yell inside "YOU BETTER NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN"  I was mad how could he be like this to his own niece.

*Y/n's Pov*

I ran down the stairs and out the door where I see both Sakusa and Motoya whom is now underneath me then we hear my uncle yell again "YOU BETTER NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN" I looked up at Sakusa he seemed really mad I got up from the ground with Motoya ready to walk home with them but I was stopped by an really angry Sakusa even Motoya seemed scared of him at this point. Then he saw the cuts on my arm and got even angrier *if that's even possible* he looked like he was going to kill my uncle. I didn't want my soulmate to go to jail so I tugged at his sleeve and he looked at me "don't do anything to him please Omi-kun~."