Chapter 1: Mission Impossible

The Past... The story of how it all began.. Will unfold slowly.. 

The sound of the clock rang unusually loud through the dark room.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

"Come on come on come on!" An anxious voice whispered and the light of the moon glimmered in the eyes of the young bearer.

The second hand on the clock finally reached its destination and 3 gongs rang out. It was nine o'clock.

"Time for you people to go home!" Earth huffed as he peeked through the keyhole on his door and watched the guards that stood by his door 24/7 finally leave their post. Of course, there would still be guards at the front gate and the main doors but at least no one would hear him climbing out the damn window.

The faded blue baggy jeans and the white crop top would do little to shield him from the cold but that's why he had the trusty black blazer laying over his shoulders. Pushing open the curtains and unlatching his window, he squinted, trying to find the person he was looking for.

 Pushing open the curtains and unlatching his window, he squinted, trying to find the person he was looking for

"Psst! Sammy!! Are you here..?!" he whisper-shouted as loud as he would dare and a small pebble flew up, landing right on his face.

"Aow! Sammy!" he protested and a frantic 'I'm sorry!' floated up to the window. Sighing, he rubbed his cheek and placed one foot on the ledge. He heaved himself up and slowly reached for the vines that grew up the walls of his old house. They were quite sturdy after years of growing and climbing up the structure.

Fitting his feet into the small crevices and platforms the vines made, he very carefully climbed down. Meanwhile Sammy stared up, worried to death, as she shifted from one foot to the other, extremely uneasy.

"Hurry up!!"

"Bitch you try doing this!! I'm doing my best here!" He whisper-yelled and promptly slipped, the scream catching in his throat and Sammy opened her mouth, eyes going wide as she moved forward instinctively.

The pair crashed onto the floor, lips pursued tightly for screaming would bring them worse results than falling out the window trying to sneak out your own damn house.

Sammy pushed Earth off of her as she groaned silently and Earth nudged her indignantly, "Couldn't you have caught me better!"

"Shut up Coo, don't test my patience!"

Stumbling onto their feet, the pair of best friends looked around warily, sneaking behind the bushes and ducking whenever they saw a guard. They were almost around to the back of the house, the back gate in sight.

They paused and glanced at each other, "1...2....3!" Earth counted and they were off, rushing to the back gate, fingers hurriedly reaching to undo the latch when they froze.