5:

Grace POV
We arrived at the lake and Miles pulled me into another kiss and traced his fingers down the sides
Of my body he got to my shoulders and slipped the straps of my dress to the sides making it fall to the ground. I pulled his shirt over his head breaking out kiss for a millisecond then he took of his trousers and he grabbed my hand and we ran into the water. Splashing I came up pushing my know wet hair out my face I saw a glimpse of him staring at me until he pulled me over to him and grabbed my legs and hooked them around his torso he grabbed my chin and started kissing me and led wet soft kisses down my chin all down my neck I let out a soft moan Andre smirked on my chest my leaving god knows how many hickeys.

We where swimming around in the water just having fun under the night sky it wasn't cold because the summer had only just finished so it was a nice temperature after a while we got out and I used my wand to make our body's dry we got dressed into our clothes and decided we where going to something else know we decided to go to his room grab some clothes and sneak out to hogsmead and just mess around so we walked around each corner holding hands checking if it was clear of ANYONE we got to the entrance of the Slytherin common room and he peered in and saw it was clear he looked back at me and smiled and pulled me in front of him so my back was on his chest and then he lead the way to his dorm. We got in and I turned to him and said 'I love your room' 'thanks welcome to stay anytime' he relayed with a silly smirk I hit him in the shoulder lightly and he went to his wardrobe to get me and himself some clothes he grabbed some grey joggers and a sweatshirt for himself and trainers. Then got me some joggers and a jumper which where obviously massively oversized in me but then he said 'You look really cute' I giggled and he got me some of his roommates trainers cause his where way to big and his roommates where smaller and better 'do you think Tyler will be annoyed if I borrow these trainers...I won't ruin them I just don't wa...' Miles cut me of by saying 'he won't mind princess' I smiled at the knew nick name and deep down I wanted to run and hug him about it but I controlled myself and got dressed.

Graces outfit

Miles outfit