9:

Graces POV

I walked up to my room and opened the door I walked in and it was so silent I stood at the door for a second taking everything in what happened last night and this morning I remembered my friends and how pissed there gonna be with me. But they really need to understand that I'm growing up and they won't be able to control me forever. I dropped my dirty clothes from last night in a laundry basket that was in the far corner of my room I walked to my window and looked out to see people in the court yard and on the grass near the lake. I remembered last night and being there swimming in the lake I smiled faintly and started in packing properly because I never got to do it yesterday day I then took my shower stuff and went into the shower and put them all in there draws. I looked at my self in the mirror and saw all the hickeys for some reason it just didn't feel right but I pushed that as far back as possible in my mind and but some makeup on them all after I had done that I walked over to my draws and grabbed my school uniform and started to get ready for my afternoon classes I wasn't hungry so I didn't plan on going to lunch so I just took longer getting ready. I walked over to my bed grabbed my wand and did a straight hair style with it and got my shoes on. I looked at myself in the mirror and you couldn't see any of the hickeys so that was good but for some reason I just felt really shy I guess about what happened but I forgot that to and put my Slytherin act on which with the amount of times I have had to put that in I was good at it know. I grabbed my wand and bag and left my room walking into the empty common room probably because everyone was at lunch. I left the dungeons and made my way to DADA I got to the class room and walked in a took a seat at the back of the room.

Blaise POV
After what happens at breakfast I figured Draco would be in detention until lesson which are first was Potions then Astronomy which neither where white Grace or Daphne so I hope she gets some answers out of her. I was at lunch and Draco walked in still looking pissed as shit Daphne also came in after but still no sign of Grace. 'Blaise' Daphne nudged me 'yeh' she signalled to the door where Bletchley was standing with his friends just about to walk in. I nudged Draco and we glanced and it was like he saw black he stood up and walked over to him and one of Bletchley's friends told him he turned round and saw Draco he walked up to Draco and was about to ask something until Draco's fist was in his face he dropped to the ground and Draco kept going there was blood all over his fist and Bletchley face was not looking good it took three Slytherin boys to drag Draco of of him and he looked half unconscious on the floor with a very fucked up face 'DON'T ever go NEAR her again' Draco stormed of and I walked of after him. We ended up at yeh bathroom and he started washing his fist so it wasn't bloody he turned and sighed 'I'd kill him if I could' ' I know mate trust me but what do you think Grace is gonna do' 'I don't know we just need to keep her away from him' 'I agree just what is it with you hate for him' 'nothing' he cut me off 'no I'm sorry that's not...nothing' 'fine you wanna know I heard him last year saying gonna try and get with her this year...they made a fucking bet' I was shocked that dick my fists clenched 'you can't tell her though it will break her' ' yeh ok' I said through gritted teeth 'let's go' we walked of to potions.

Graces POV People started to walk into class know I got a couple of stares but It's just probably because one person saw us last night and told people class went so quickly and then by the end of my last lesson Transfiguration I started to walk ba...

Graces POV
People started to walk into class know I got a couple of stares but It's just probably because one person saw us last night and told people class went so quickly and then by the end of my last lesson Transfiguration I started to walk back to the common room I walked in and there where loads of people in there people gasped when they saw me and then I saw them in the corner talking Draco, Blaise,Theo and Daphne there all looked towards me with a sorrowful face. I glanced around the room and saw no Miles but I saw Tyler so walked up to him everyone still looking at my every move 'do you know where Miles is' I questioned 'why it's not like a it meant anything princess...if you every need at agin though just come and ask' he whispered I was so confused 'just tell me where he is' 'ask your friends Draco will definitely know' he replied. I walked over to my friends and sat down 'look I know about last night I'm sorry I should I have told you but I was having fun...' I got cut off though 'it's fine' Draco said through gritted teeth 'we know everything' he said passing me a photo

I was shocked how the hell did they get pictures of us I was looking at it 'someone sent us them this morning we haven't shown them to anyone else' Theo said blankly 'who gave them to you' I said just as blankly back 'some one with a P in there na...

I was shocked how the hell did they get pictures of us I was looking at it 'someone sent us them this morning we haven't shown them to anyone else' Theo said blankly 'who gave them to you' I said just as blankly back 'some one with a P in there name so probably pa...' 'pansy' i said 'yeh' Blasie confirmed it. 'Grace I need to talk to you' Draco grabbed my hand and dragged me to his dorm we reached his room and he closed the door 'I need to tell you something but I need to tell you everything ok' I nodded 'last year at the end of the year before summer i was walking to the train to meet you and the guys but I walked past a group of boys and I heard you name so I...listened' 'it was Bletchley and his friends talking about how he is going to to try and get with you this year and..... the bet' I stood there emotionless I zoned out after the word BET and he kept talking until I'm when I started listening again and he said he punched him. There where tears falling of my face and I just stood there empty it was happening all again being used the empty ness I felt all again it wasn't like I was crying but tears where drastically falling over my face. He kept on talking and I zoned out I couldn't hear anything just my footsteps on the food I walked out his room and all I could hear know was the faint noise of him shouting my name I stopped at the door and looked both ways and dragged my palm across my cheek to take away some treats but they where Instantly replaced with more. I ran to my dorm as fast as I could not being able to hear people shouting for my name and got there swung my door open and locked it and fell down the side of my door and collapsed into a Deep emotional state I could hardly breath and my face was wet with the amount of tears that where falling. I got up and walked over to my bed and collapsed on it I was shaking violently and nearly screaming with pain but I was so empty I want making any noise because nothing was coming out. I payed there for about 2 hours crying until I fell in to a deep deep slumber.