chapter twenty eight

note : hey little humans , i know it's been a while but i'm back :)

It was early in the morning when lauren started to wake up , she furrowed her eyebrows when she felt an arm wrapped around her waist and then smiles remembering the night before . She slowly opened her green eyes and looks at her girlfriend  and saw she was still sleeping soundly .

Lauren had the biggest smile on her face when she thinks back about the night before , they both lost their virginity to each other and i couldn't be more perfect . 

She rubbed slowly the younger girl her arm and then slowly gets up without waking her girlfriend , she stretched  her body out while camila was still in a deep sleep . 

Lauren walked out of camila's bedroom after she covered her with her sheet and took a quick shower and then brushed her teeth , she already left her toothbrush a few weeks ago thinking it might come in handy to leave her toothbrush here . 

After she brushed her teeth she walked downstairs to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for her and camila. She cracked a few eggs for scrambled eggs and then opened the fridge hoping camila had bacon to go with the scrambled eggs . She smiled when she found bacon and soon enough the smell of bacon filled the kitchen and apparently you could smell it upstairs too because camila started to stir awake with the smell of the bacon and soon enough she was out of her bed and on her way downstairs . 

In the meantime lauren was making pancakes with banana knowing her girlfriend was obsessed with them and finishes it up with maple syrup .

Then she poured orange juice in two glasses and breakfast was served and when she was about to see if camila was still asleep , she saw her walking downstairs and smiles at the sight of her girlfriend / little . 

" goodmorning princess , did you sleep alright ? " 

camila was rubbing her eyes with her fists and nodded with a big smile on her face , she walked over to lauren and hugged her . Lauren smiles at that action and hugged her back , kissing her head softly .

" you okay princess? are you little or big today ? "

Camila pulled slowly back from the hug and chews on her lip nervously and lauren smiles at that already having her answer . 

" do you wanna sit on my lap while we eat breakfast ? " 

She looked at camila when she waited for an answer .

" es mommy. " 

Lauren smiled at that and first plates the food and then sat down , pulling camila on her lap and starts to feed her little girl and ate too from the breakfast . 

After some time they both had devoured all the food and they both let out a burp at the same time in harmony .

Both of them giggles at that and lauren puts camila down and looks at her , wiping her face clean because her face was covered in maple syrup . Camila whined a little not liking it but lauren couldn't leave her face like that knowing camila would wipe it with her hands and then her hands would be messy and soon enough she would wipe it on the couch or other furniture . 

After that lauren had finished wiping her little girl her face she told camila she needed to clean up a little and that she could go watch cartoons . 

Lauren started to clean up and camila was already sitting on the couch watching her favorite cartoon show on disney+.

After some time lauren was done cleaning up and walked over to the couch , sitting down next to her little girl who was still watching cartoons . When she felt her mommy sitting down next to her she smiles and cuddles into her and they watched cartoons together for quite some time until lauren decided it was enough and turned off the tv . camila protested a little but quickly stopped when she saw the stern look on  her mommy's face . 

" what do you wanna do today princess? "

Camila thought for a few moments , chewing on her lip.

" uh,  can we go to the mall ?" 

" sure sounds great , do you need mommy to help you getting dressed or can you do it on your own ? "

before camila could answer lauren already spoke for her .

" how about i pick out an outfit for you and you can put it on , how does that sound princess? " 

Camila smiles at that and nods .

" stay here while i go look for a perfect outfit for you okay ? " 

camila nods again and lauren walked upstairs and walks in camila her bedroom , opening her closet and picks out an outfit for camila . 

the outfit : 

After lauren walked back downstairs camila puts on her outfit and smiles at the choice , liking it

After lauren walked back downstairs camila puts on her outfit and smiles at the choice , liking it .  they left in lauren her car and drove to the mall , arriving about fifteen minutes later and got out of the car .

" okay camz stay close to me . it's a busy mall and i don't want you to get lost . "  she helps camila out the car and locks her car .

" okay lolo ."  

Camila reaches for lauren her hand and lauren took her hand and they both walked the mall in and started doing some  shopping . they bought clothes , toys and some other things they need . 

After a few hours of shopping they had their hands full with shopping bags and walked back to the car and placed them in the trunk . 

" what do you say we get some froyo? " 

" yes yes !!!! i love froyo lolo!!"

Lauren smiles at that and after she puts all the bags into the trunk she took camila her hand again and they walked to the closest frozen yoghurt shop which wasn't too far thankfully . 

Not even after a few minutes later of walking they entered the frozen yoghurt shop . Camila lets go off lauren's hand and ran to all the flavors with her tongue sticking out . 

" okay princess what flavor do you want ? you can pick 2 flavors and 2 toppings. " 

Camila walked around , looking at the flavors and picks vanilla and mango with jelly bears and banana's on top of it and lauren took the same and paid for their frozen yoghurt.

-----------------------------

a new update and i hope you liked it and i'll be updating every month now . every last day of the month . also feel free to message me but not to ask for a new update . i'll update when i update and not sooner :)