Chapter 2: Annoying A Brit

Here I am, in the same room as Cecilia with her only in her underwear, I will admit that I let my eyes travel, but that I suddenly have the barrel of a gun pointed at my head. 

"I will give you 10 seconds to explain yourself," she declares as if I am put on trial, "because I am so gracious."

"Then you might want to know that activating you're IS outside of training is forbidden and as such, I am technically forced to report you to our dorm manager," I say in a voice one could think belongs to a lawyer, "which could in the worst case lead to you being expelled from the school."

I think the fact that she doesn't know me makes her reconsider her decision since I could just walk out of the door and if she attacks me she is definitely at fault and it would be even worse for her. 

"Alright, I will allow you to explain yourself," she says while deactivating her IS. 

"Could we please get cleaned up first," I ask with a raised eyebrow, "It surely isn't ladylike to talk with me before getting dressed somewhat properly?"

Her face goes bright red and with her eyes practically glued to the floor she runs into the bath, leaving me to figure out which bed is hers. If I have to guess it is the one that looks like a child tried setting up. 

On another note, I am impressed that the dorms are quite large, sadly only a small kitchen so cooking something like self-made pizza is probably not possible, but eggs and bacon for breakfast should be possible. To that come two desks that stand opposite the beds and last but not least: a table with two chairs meaning I don't have to eat my food at the same place I do my homework, as needless as that is. 

I sit down on one of the chairs and wait, listening to the sound of the shower. I don't have anything else to do at the moment and a few minutes later the sound stops and Cecilia enters the room again, this time only clad in a towel. As a gentleman, I close my eyes and turn my head away, no reason to be a creep.

The sound of clothes rustling before I am graciously allowed to look again.

Now Cecilia is clad in a white nightgown that ends just above her ankle, it accentuates her chest quite well.

"If you are done staring," she begins while glaring at me, "explain yourself."

"I don't need to explain anything, alone the fact that I was able to come in through the door should be enough," I say with a smirk as I keep my remaining eye on her, "it should be impossible for me to enter if I don't have the right key after all."

"I want you to explain why I have to deal with you." she's ordering me again, not nice.

"How about this then: tomorrow, you and I go to see our dorm administrator, and then you can ask her," I offer in what is hopefully a diplomatic voice.

She thinks for a few seconds before agreeing, then she wants to go to bed but that is a bit hard since her bed isn't made very well. Do I admit that it is amusing watching her trying to make her bed? Yes, to me it is. Do I plan on helping her? Only if she says please.

When she finally realizes that I am watching her she pouts and with teary eyes, she orders me to help her, again.

"Now, now, that is not a good way to ask for help," I answer sagely, "at least try to be nice."

"What!? But you are a male, you stand beneath me," she begins her rant, "and should be happy that I would allow you to help me."

"Is that so? Then let me ask you, do you ever plan on marrying," I ask with a serious voice.

"Of course," she answers and I have to say that I can't say if it is arrogance or confidence that speaks from her tone, "and he better appreciates that I would choose him."