𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

"Well did your mom or Izzy tell you when they were coming back?" Riley asked her best friend as Maya had been pacing back and forth by the bay window after getting a call from her mother. "No, all I know is something happened and now I'm doing this." Maya shook her head as she continued to pace being filled with worry as she has no idea what is happening.

"Maya calm down. Izzy and your mom told you not to worry too much and Uncle Josh called us saying not to overwhelm Izzy with questions because she's really already stressed from everything that happened. You have to be calm when they come back and then you can ask."

Riley stopped Maya by the shoulders so she didn't pace any longer and so she could calm her down a bit which seemed to work.

"You're right. I can do that. I can be calm." Maya breathed in before smiling as she sat down at the bay window. "Girls they're here!" Cory called out to Maya and Riley causing Riley to look over to Maya.

Maya quickly stood up taking Riley's arm and dragging them to the living room as the door opened and in came Skylar, Holden, and Katy.

"Hey, babygirl." Katy hugged her youngest daughter as soon as they saw each other. "Mom what happened? Where's Iz and Josh?" Maya questioned her mother quickly after they hugged wanting to know if her older sister was alright. "They didn't stay in Colorado, right? Because my parents will actually hunt me down. . . Topanga would rat me out." Cory asked as he glanced at his wife who shrugged nodding to his statement.

"They're on their way up." Skylar chuckled as she assured Maya and Cory as Joshua was just helping Isabella up with everything. "Josh is just helping Isabella bring something." Holden explained further on as Katy nodded.

"More like someone." Joshua walked in the apartment with a stroller and other supplies that were really needed. "And it would have been helpful if you helped me bring in the someone while I had the stroller." Isabella commented lowly making sure not to be too loud to wake up the baby.

"Oh my gosh!" Maya and Riley gasped seeing the baby in the car seat while Auggie's jaw dropped. "I want another baby." Topanga's eyes started to water as she turned to her husband who yelped. "So what's their name?" Cory quickly looked over to Isabella after seeing everyone's expression.

"Everyone meet Nathaniel Elijah Torrez." Isabella introduced the others to a sleepy Nathaniel, who Elena hoped had Isabella's surname, as she set the car seat on the coffee table. "He's so adorable." Riley gushes as she tries to contain a squeal after seeing the baby. "Are you okay?" Maya turned to her sister after smiling over to the baby.

"Emotionally? No. Mentally? Not really. Financially? Don't think I will for a couple years." Isabella sighed as she explained to her little sister who hugged her first before anything. "Do we talk about it?" Cory asked softly not knowing how they'll deal with the whole Elena passing or how to treat it.

"Does no one listen to anything I say?" Joshua huffed as he recalled on the phone call he told everyone not to stress her out as much. "No." Holden and Skylar shook their heads causing Isabella to let out a small chuckle for a split second.

"It's fine, it's not like I can't block out what happened." Isabella sighed as she turned back to Cory looking down at Nathaniel while her mother rubbed her shoulder. "So do you mind me asking why you called saying there's an issue." Topanga turned to Isabella and Katy wondering why they called her for that.