|| Taming the Street Racer ||

koolkenz

Taming the Street Racer by Kenzie Myers

Author: koolkenz

{Completed}

He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face.

His grey eyes look heavy, filled with dark desire, and a shock runs up through my core. Everything around us disappears and all I can sense is him and the hardness pressing between my legs.

"What are you doing to me, River?" he whispers, his voice raspy and utterly captivated. His face is lowering and I'm closing my eyes, waiting for soft lips to press against mine. My whole body is on fire as i hold my breath for his touch.

Everyone in River Avelle's hometown knows about Grayson Maddox - the troubled badboy who almost killed another student in the middle of the school hallway. Those who look into Grayson's eyes only see pure fury and hatred.

They all think he's beyond redemption, even Grayson himself.

But not River. As the seemingly perfect good girl, River saw something more in those alluring grey eyes. Something worth holding onto.

From the first time their eyes connect, both Grayson and River feel the intense, undeniable attraction between them...but neither of them understand what's pulling them together so fiercely.

The closer they get and the more vulnerable they become, River has to wonder: is she saving Grayson from his darkness? or is she just pulling him further into hers?

☺︎