143~Charlie

Imagine: Charlie had set up a hidden camera waiting for you to get to bed

Imagine: Charlie had set up a hidden camera waiting for you to get to bed. The reason for it was so he had some memories for a video he was putting together, but things didn't go to plan.

Charlie was on his phone, laying in bed at the hotel you and him were staying at. A little vacation from everything and everyone. Just you and him.

"Charlie?" You said, almost whispered crawling on the bed. "Why did you decide this was the perfect timing for a vacation?"

"Why not?" He smiled. "You never really let me take you away from work or let yourself get a break from work. You deserve it."

"That's not your reason." You smiled back.

"How would you know?" He asked and looked at you.

"I might have accidentally ruined your plays..." you slightly bite your lip and met his gaze. "I hope that's okay..?"

"Ruined my plans?" He asked nervously.

"And you know how I am, I can't really keep this when I know it's happening..."

"Babe, what are you talking about?"

"Well I....You smiled a little with some tears in your eyes. Thinking you ruined everything.

"Hey." Charlie sat up and looked worried. "You okay?"

"Yeah..." you sat a little down. "I didn't mean to find it."

"Find what?" Charlie asked, knowing what you were talking about.

"Charlie. A black velvet box."

Charlie got up and found the box. "This one?" He asked as he sat back down on the bed.

"I ruined it..." you said and looked down. Thinking Charlie hated you at this point.

He opened the box to reveal your dream ring. "You haven't ruined anything... y/n, I love you and I know I always will. I am ready to marry you. Are you ready to marry me?"

"Yes." You said and smiled. Looking at him.

Charlie put the ring on your finger and kissed you. Softly and nice. It wasn't how he planned it, but he his happy he caught the moment.