191~Owen & Charlie

Imagine: Owen and Charlie, your big brothers

Imagine: Owen and Charlie, your big brothers. They were just chilling when your best friend came running in to your house, asking where you were. Both of them knew exactly where you had gone.

"Where is y/n?" your best friend asked.

Charlie and Owen looked at each other with the same facial expression. Angry they both got up and quickly out of the house. Your best friend was following them.

"I cant believe this." Owen said as they walked in the streets.

"Y/n need to understan this this boy isnt good for them." Charlie said back.

"Boy?" your best friend asked. "Oh no.!"

They saw you outside of a house. You were talking loudly to someone. As they came closer they saw that you and a boy were fighting.

"This is the last time I will tell you okay? Stop texting me. I don't want you anymore. leave me alone!" You said.

"Give me another chance. Please, that's all I am asking." The boy said.

"Y/n have given you enough chances so if you would like to still have your face how it is, I suggest you leave her alone." Charlie said and walked up behind you.

"Can you manage that?" Owen asked and also walked up behind you.

The boy said yes and closes the door. The way home was silent but as soon as you closed the front door, Owen and Charlie turned too protective brother mode. Giving you a lecture about boys, relationships and to always tell them where you are.