Chapter 23

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
January 24th, 2017
Nova Taylor - first person
(continuing from last chapter)

I woke up, not in my bed. My eyes were sore and I could barely open them, what the fuck happened?

I sat up when a huge pain came, quickly bringing my hands to hold my head, wincing in pain.

The door opened to reveal Serenity, I was so confused, was I not just at Colby's? Then it hit me.

"I see your up now." She said, taking a seat at the end of the bed.

"I really don't remember much." I said, laughing a bit but still holding my head.

"I'm not sure, but I found you, piss drunk on the ground. Care to explain or 'remember' why?" She asked.

"I caught Sam, found out he was cheating on me. I mean, he kissed a girl in front of me and I-." She cut me off.

"He kissed someone in front of you? Was it that Katrina girl?" She asked, getting defensive.

"Yeah, it was. Am I being dramatic though?" I asked, laying back down, trying to fight the headache.

"Hell no! Who knows how long he's known her for and what they've done. He seriously kissed her though - infront of you?" She asked.

"Yeah and I guess so. I just don't know how to feel. I'm madly upset but I saw it coming after that week." I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"I never would've thought Sam would be like this, I had no idea." She said, stressing out and ruffing her hair.

"It's okay renny, don't stress." I said, pulling her into a hug.

"I just, hate seeing you hurt. Especially from your relationship before Sam." She stated, oh yeah.

"I know. It was his choice to be a dick, his loss, you know? But I'm planning on dropping a song soon." I said with a smile.

"No way." She said in excitement.

"Yes way, I may plan an EP too, but I have written a song I'm announcing tonight." I said.

"Was it written about Sam?" She asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." I said.

"Fuck off. Why don't we go do something, get your mind of him, yeah?" She asked, I nodded my head.

*time skip; 3 days later*

I landed back in LA, it was currently 10 am here. I grabbed my keys from my backpack and walked to my car.

I drove home and ran up stairs to my room, grabbing my ring light and camera, setting it up in-front of my bed.

I started a channel the day Kate told me about it, gaining around 15k subscribers.

Most of them were from Sam, I can admit. Not that I would use him for fame, his fans just flew their way to my channel.