Part 1: Toxic Boyfriend

Intro: Y/n Personality/life
You're a a shy soft girl. You have a bubbly attitude, though. You're really sensitive, too. You're too nice to people and they take advantage of you for that. You're super clueless when it comes to people and they feel about you. You're in a toxic relationship with your boyfriend. He hurt you many times but you always forgive him. Your parents both own a fashion company so they're almost never home. You hate it when people tell you what to do.

In the morning...
It was 11 am in the morning and you just woke up. You got up from bed and looked at your phone. And text Denki.
"Hi baby ❤️"
"Hey."
"Wanna hang out later?"
"I'm actually gonna hang out with Kirishima and Jiro."
"Oh could I come?"
"Uhhh. Sure"
"Okay see ya ❤️"
You get up to get dressed. You wear an oversized light yellow hoodie with baby blue denim shorts. You go to the kitchen and make some cereal. And get a text from your bestfriend Mina, aka Kirishima's girlfriend.
"Hey, y/n!"
"Hey, Mina!"
"So are you gonna break up with Kaminari yet🙄"
"What? No! Why would I?"
"Because he treats you like shit!"
"No he doesn't. And he just invited me to hang out with him and his friends.
"Are you sure? Or did you ask?"
"...okay, maybe I did ask..."
"See? Anyways, since your hanging out with them I'll come too."
"Okay, see you later."
"Byee"
You thought to yourself: does denki really treat me badly?