Taoist places and activities

Chapter FourTaoist places and activities 1. What titles does Taoism have? Why? Answer: Taoist places have eight categories: palace, indecent view, temple, courtyard, building, mansion, shrine, and pavilion. Small temples have different titles such as temples, terraces, caves, and halls. Taoism does not enforce unity of these titles. Taoist places called "gongs" in history must have the emperor's edict. Because the palace in ancient times was the name of the residence of the emperor. Call yourself a palace without authorization, for fear of being killed. Indecent view, the place where the stars look at the air is the main place for Taoists to practice. Others are places where Taoists practice and live. The gods worshipped are national or local. Their titles vary from place to place and to different sacred offerings. 2. How are Taoist places set up? Answer: The Taoist building is a typical traditional Chinese building. It faces the south from the north. On the central axis, there are arches, gates, main hall, front and back halls, and backyards. There are separate halls or houses in the east and west compartments, with wind and fire walls in front, and golden water bridges in places where conditions permit, forming the basic unsightly pattern of the entire palace. 3. How many types of Taoist places are there? What are the particulars? Answer: Taoist places are divided into Shifang permanent residence, descendant permanent residence and descendant temple. Shifang is a permanent residence and is jointly owned by all Taoists, and is also owned by society (that is, owned by the state), and implements collective democratic governance. Taoists everywhere, as long as they have the corresponding procedures and abide by the canon, can live in the palace for a long time, that is, the common people know that the world is home. The descendants are resident and are prepared by Taoist celebrities in the locality. The main governance form follows Taoist conventions and is passed down from master to disciple. It is limited to receive visiting Taoist priests from various places. Descendants temples are generally small temples built by individual Taoists. They are passed down from master to disciple. They generally do not receive wandering Taoists, and they started with bare hands. Most of them are private wealth. 4. What are the scale settings of the Taoist Shifang Jungle? Answer: The scale settings of the Taoist ten-party jungle are: abbot, abbot, prison, hall master, hall master, chef, Jingzhu, Sandu, five masters, eighteen heads, squatters, warehouses, tents, masters, Gao Gong, scribe, secretary. 5. What is the relationship between Taoist places and Taoist associations? Why? Answer: The relationship between Taoist places and Taoist associations is that the educational administration is guided and guided. Because the Taoist Association is an organization of consultation and adjustment between Taoist places and places, places and authorities, and authorities and Taoist believers. It has no administrative instinct. Taoist sites have independent legal personality, and local people's authorities at or above the county level are the administrative authorities of the site. The Taoist Association is administered by the religious affairs department of the same level of authority and accepts the guidance of the civil affairs department. 6. What is the relationship between Taoist sites and the government's religious affairs department? Why? Answer: The relationship between Taoist establishments and the religious affairs department of the government is administratively led and led. This is because the religious affairs department is an institution dedicated to religious work set up by the authorities. Represent the authorities to govern religious affairs. Taoist venues are not only one of the main components of Taoism, but also a basic social unit. They must be subject to the administrative leadership and governance of the authorities and their competent authorities, the religious affairs department. 7. What are the main Taoist activity days?Answer: Taoist activity days mainly include: the first day of the first lunar month, the Nine Jade Emperor Shengxian on the first lunar day, the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, the Shangyuan Tianguan Christmas, the six Kobe lieutenants Christmas, and the nineteenth day of the first lunar month Longmen Patriarch Qiu Changchun Christmas.Christmas on the first day of February, Sun Xingjun, Christmas on the third day of February, Wenchang Zitong Emperor, February 15th, Taishang Laojun Christmas, February 19th, Indecent Guanyin Empress Christmas.On the third day of March, the true ancestors of the martial arts have Christmas, March 20th, the children and grandchildren's Christmas, and March 13th, the concubine's Christmas.April-Bu Sichunyang Patriarch's Christmas, April 10th. The Eighth Ziwei Great Emperor's Christmas, April 28th, the Christmas of Yao Wang Zushi.On the first day of May, Antarctic Emperor Changsheng's Christmas, May 10—City God's Christmas, May 13th, the Saint Emperor descends to God, and May 18, Zhang Tianshi's Christmas.June 19th Indecent Guanyin Empress Enlightenment, June 23rd Guan Shengdijun Christmas, June 24th Leizu Christmas.The seventh month of July is Dao La, the Mid-Year Festival of July 15th, the Mid-Yuan official Christmas, and the Queen Mother Christmas of July 18.On the first day of August, the emperor Nanyue won the Taoist and Conferred God, Xu Zhenjun Christmas, and Sanzaojun Christmas on the first day of August. Lunar Xingjun Christmas on August 15th, the eve of the Yuan Dynasty.On the first day of September, the Nandou Zhu Zhusheng Xingjun's descent hour, September's Nine Douji, the nine emperors' birth, Douma Yuanjun Christmas, Chongyang Emperor Christmas.On the first day of October, the first day of the people's birthday, October 15th is the Lunar New Year, the Yuanshuiguan Christmas, and the North Pole Ziwei the Great Christmas on October 27th.On the fourth day of November, Confucian Saints Christmas, and November 11th, the Christmas of Save the Sufferings.On the eighth day of December, the eighth king Hou La, December 16th Nanyue the Great Emperor Christmas, December 20th Luban Christmas, December 24th Si Ming Zuojun go to heaven, December 30th, the stove king descends, and keeps the year. magic. 8. Why are there activities to save the souls of the dead? Answer: Super Death: The soul is for mourning. Human life, decades of life. For relatives and friends who have been together for decades, once they leave, people cannot accept it emotionally. Through super activities. Relatives and friends hope that the deceased can escape from suffering and enter an ambitious world, and gradually reduce their attachment to the deceased. Overcoming the souls of the dead, commonly known as the dojo. After a person dies, the inevitable form of the dojo is held to strengthen the emotional exchanges between relatives and friends. In general, people work hard and run around, they are not busy with each other, and communication is also weak. In the event of the death of an elder, no matter how busy he is, I am willing to take a time to talk with old relatives and old relatives, meet with relatives and partners who have little communication, get together, get together with each other, and gain mutual affection 、Family exchanges, increase people's activity space in social life. If you don't care about anyone, you will live and die, the six relatives will not recognize you, and there will be no emotional communication between people. People will degenerate into a kind of ordinary animals without emotions, and it is harder to say to continue and carry forward the Chinese nation. Traditional Virtues.