Index

》House Cats《

Jasmine- A skinny, light brown she-cat with long, fluffy fur, wide green eyes, smokey black color point, missing right foreleg, a very large scar going from her right shoulder to her right haunch, and short whiskers

Lola- A lithe, russet she-cat with short, thin fur, milky hazel eyes, and white spots, ears, tail-tip, & forepaws.

Mr. Mousers- A large, dark gray tom with short, thick & missing patches of fur, blazing amber eyes, pale brown patches, medium length scar on his left foreleg, and long whiskers.

Loki- A lean, light gold tom with short, thin fur, pale amber eyes, and russet patches.

Locust- A sturdy, light gold she-cat with short, thick & singed patches of fur, icy green eyes, and pale lilac dapples.

Otis- A fat, dark rosy cream & light cream tom with long, smooth fur, and misty orange eyes.

Kangaroo- A skinny, dark gold she-cat with short, thin fur, shadowed green eyes, white belly, legs, chest, throat, & tail-tip, and long whiskers. (Mother of Thor; a small, dark gold tom with long, smooth fur, bright yellow eyes, and tan right forepaw; Avery; a lithe, pale gray, light brown, & pale tan calico she-cat with medium length, thick fur, and hooded green eyes; Colby; a fat, pale brown tom with very long, soft fur, striking gold eyes, and pale fawn flecks; Cora; a skinny, gold she-cat with very long, bristly fur, and light gold eyes; Esther; a lean, fawn tom with long, bristly fur, milky green eyes, and gold nose, all four paws, streaks, & left ear; & Flora; a large, light gold tom with medium length, coarse fur, misty gold eyes, and dark red spots.)

Milo- A lean, cream tom with short, thin fur, milky blue eyes, dark chocolate forepaws, left ear, & spots, missing tail, and long whiskers.

Miss Sunni- A muscular, dark orange & pale gold she-cat with long, fluffy fur, wispy gray eyes, and long whiskers.

Ozzy- A small, pale chinchilla tom with short, thick fur, shadowed yellow eyes, and rosy cream patches.

》Stray Cats《

Scooter- A lean, dark smokey gray tom with short, thick fur, striking blue & yellow dichromatic eyes, and light orange paws, ears, muzzle, & tail-tip.

Leo- A skinny, pale gold tom with long, thick fur, deep brown eyes, and short whiskers.

Marble- A lithe, russet tom with long, thick fur, blazing blue eyes, pale cream belly, chest, throat, jaw, paws, inside of his legs, & tail-tip, streaks of cinnamon, black, & white, and a tiny scar on his left forepaw.

Swan- A lithe, silver she-cat with short, thick fur, wide orange eyes, black patches, a large scar on her left flank, and a very large scar on her back.

Lilac- A skinny, creamy white tabby she-cat with short, thin fur, shadowed brown eyes, dark lilac sokoke stripes, missing four claws; two on each backpaw; and chewed tail. (Mother of Apricot; a fat, pale peach tom with short, thin fur, and dark brown eyes; & Apple; a lithe, pale red she-cat with short, thick fur, warm gold eyes, and white belly, tail-tip, forepaws, & left foreleg.)

Hazel- A skinny, smokey gray she-cat with short, thin fur, blazing yellow eyes, dark brown patches, ten extra claws; three on each forepaw & two on each backpaw; chewed tail, and short whiskers. (Mother of Dusty; a small, pale gray she-cat with medium length, glossy fur, bright yellow eyes, and pale brown splotches; & Dusk; a skinny, dark brown tom with short, thin fur, dull green eyes, and black paws, muzzle, tail-tip, & ears.)

Judy- A lithe, light chinchilla she-cat with short, thin fur, droopy gray eyes, white paws, chest, & muzzle, and torn right ear. (Mother of Sven; a sturdy, dark gray tom with short, thick fur, light blue eyes, and pale gray chest, forepaws, tail-tip, & belly.)

Tod- A lean, pale gray tom with long, thin fur, blind misty hazel eyes, and pale chestnut belly & chest.

Spider- A small, gray tom with short, thick fur, and icy green eyes.

Cedar- A lithe, light liver she-cat with short, thin fur, watery hazel eyes, light ginger paws, ears, & chest, and torn left ear.

》Forest Cats《

Cricket- A skinny, light cream tabby tom with long, thick fur, icy hazel eyes, pale brown mackerel stripes, a small scar on his left foreleg, and bobbed tail.

Breezy- A sturdy, gray she-cat with short, thick fur, cool blue eyes, dark orange patches, a very large scar on her right flank, and torn ears.

Tick- A skinny, pale liver tom with short, thin fur, deep amber eyes, missing toes; one on each paw; and bobbed tail.

Skunk- A lithe, black & light ginger tom with short, thin fur, and a shadowed brown left eye & missing right eye, and missing tail.

Misty- A sturdy, blue she-cat with short, thin fur, light green eyes, and pale smokey gray belly, chest, & tail.

Ginger- A small, light russet & gold she-cat with long, thin & singed patches of fur, and milky amber eyes. (Mother of Yarrow; a lean, light red tabby tom with short, fluffy fur, watery orange eyes, and dark red-brown marbled stripes.)

Blaze- A muscular, dark gold & cream she-cat with long, thick fur, flame yellow eyes, and short whiskers.

Orchid- A large, pale russet & dark brown tom with long, thick fur, and wispy yellow eyes.

Sparrow- A lithe, pale brown tabby she-cat with short & long, thick patches of fur, bright yellow eyes, dark brown mackerel stripes, white belly & backpaws, dark brown right forepaw, and a large scar on her left shoulder.

Whisk- A muscular, dark silver tom with short, thick fur, icy green eyes, and white belly, chest, ears, paws, & tail-tip.

》Meadow Cats《

Willow- A lithe, dark brown & dark orange calico tom with short, fluffy fur, bright honey eyes, and white belly, legs, under tail, throat, jaw, muzzle, & some white on his flanks. (Adopted father of Ripple; a muscular, dark gray tabby tom with medium length, thick fur, bright blue eyes, black mackerel stripes, and bobbed tail.)

Pebble- A muscular, silver tabby she-cat with short, bristly fur, flame orange eyes, and light gray ticked stripes. (Mother of Anemone; a small, dark gray she-cat with short, thick fur, and misty blue eyes; & Allium; a large, pale gray tabby tom with long, glossy fur, ice orange eyes, and dark gray swirled stripes.)

Juniper- A small, smokey gray tom with long, soft fur, hooded gray eyes, light gray color point, dark gray flecks, and creamy white belly.

Dust- A lithe, pale orange tom with short, coarse fur, pale green eyes, and tan roan speckles.

Storm- A lean, dark russet she-cat with short, thin fur, light orange eyes, light tan moscow rosettes, pale orange paws, and torn left ear.

Falcon- A sturdy, light brown tom with short, smooth fur, milky blue eyes, pale tan belly, light russet left; long sock; backpaw, white tail-tip, and missing toes; two on his left forepaw.

Blossom- A fat, dark peach she-cat with long, silky fur, stormy hazel eyes, and light peach neck.

Buzzard- A sturdy, light brown tabby tom with long, tangled fur, shadowed blue eyes, pale cinnamon ticked stripes, dark gold left back leg, dark red ears, a tiny scar on his forehead, and torn left ear.

Ruby- A large, russet tabby she-cat with short, thick fur, icy amber eyes, pale cream swirled stripes, and light rosy cream speckles along her face.

Cherry- A lithe, white she-cat with short, thin fur, beady blue eyes, apricot spots, and red dapples.