Crushes and Jealousy

***Leo's POV***

I walked next to Jason and Frank. 2 football players befriending the president of the woodshop club, that seriously wasn't normal. "Idiot McLean TOTALLY likes you!" said Frank to Jason. Ugh I swear I was gonna kill Drew.

Piper was my #bestie in middle school. She was the only one who would understood me. I had lived with foster parents after my mom had died in a fire. Pipes was always there fore me. Then she ditched me. All for some stupid popular girl who gave her Lip Smacker. Drew Tanaka.

Piper never knew Drew took a liking to Jason, but Drew did. Drew found out about Piper's major crush, and now? Her nickname is Idiot McLean. She suffers endless harassment. Just because of a boy. For that I hate Drew.

Jason shrugged with doubts. "Dudeeeeee! Did you see her blush!" Frank chided in, punching his shoulder. "So?" I interrupted. Frank stopped. "What do you like her?" Frank asked me sarcastically. "No! Piper's just a nice girl!" I yelled. "Oh. That's her name..." muttered Frank.

***Jason's POV***

I felt bad for her. All that crap they give her. Drew can go to hell. At least thanks to Leo I know her name. The way her multicolored eyes shined was so pretty... And the feather in her hair looked so good... Stop. You are NOT crushing on Idiot McLean.

But I am.

***Annabeth's POV***

I sat down in a desk close to the front. Percy walked in. He sat next to me. I gave him a smile. "Hey." he whispered to me. "Hi." I replied. Our teacher started teaching today's lesson.

I glanced over at Percy's notes, because for some reason he was laughing. He had drawn the teacher as a monster and he was slaying her in the drawing. I punched his shoulder and gave him a "you're seriously doing that" look. He rolled his eyes.

Ugh. He probably thinks I'm a goody-two shoes now. Which I do NOT want to be. Soon enough the bell rang and we left the classroom.

***Leo's POV***

I walked out of English and my eyes caught onto the most beautiful girl in our school. Calypso. But everyone calls her Callie just because it's more hip I guess. Her white ruffled blouse and blue skinny jeans looked magnificent on her. Her caramel locks hung down her shoulders. Damn she's cute.

"Earth to Leo?" asked Jason. I realized I was staring. God this is awkward... "So who were you checking out...?" asks Frank in a teenage girl voice. My cheeks turn tomato red. "N-no one!" I stutter. Jason laughs. "Callie, right?" he questions. I silently nod, still blushing. "I guess she's kinda hot, but she's still got eyes for Percy Jackson." Frank told me. Maybe she does but.... I'll find a way to get her to like me.

***Percy's POV***

Ugh. Annabeth probably hates me after she saw that drawing... She's really studious and well... I'm not. God she'd never date a slacker like me. I can't believe I sat with her. Now she probably thinks I'm a creep.

***Annabeth's POV***

Well... I hate to admit this but... I've taken a liking to Percy. Like crush liking... And I don't know how I feel about that... I just hope he likes me too.

***Percy's POV***

I've come up with a plan. Maybe if I make Annabeth jealous she'll date me. Yeah...

"Hey Rachel, wanna go see a movie tonight?" I ask the girl who has been eyeing me for weeks. "S-sure!" she cheers. I hope this works...