8.

Omniscient

Tuesday
4:30 p.m

          Melo tapped his pencil on the library table as he waited for kehlani. She was never late so he was a little worried but more pissed because of the date Mikey had been bragging about all day. For some reason he was strongly attracted to her  and didn't want to share her. But he couldn't even admit that to his self.

"Shhhhh!"the librarian whisper yelled at Melo. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

   About 10 minutes later a frazzled Kehlani quickly walked into the library and sat next to Melo.

"I'm so sorry I lost track of time."she said pushing her hair behind her ears.

"Whatever let's get started can't nobody wait on your ass all day." Melo spat. Since tonight was the night Lauren was going to come clean to their mom Kehlani was beyond anxious and stressed. She scoffed in annoyance and mumbled something under her breath while taking out her laptop.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked leaning close to her.

"Nothing get out of my face!"

"Nah speak the fuck up for once what you say?"

"MELO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE. I SAID YOU ARE A ARROGANT ASSHOLE. OTHER PEOPLES WORLD MAY REVOLVE AROUND YOU BUT MINE DOESN'T.IM NOT SCARED OF YOU EITHER!" She said getting loud. The librarians head snapped in their direction and she pointed at both of them and then to the door. She quickly stuffed her laptop back into her back and rushed out into the hall.

  Melo got up behind her and caught her in the hall. Grabbing her arm firmly he pushed her against the wall. He clenched his jaw as his light face turned red from anger. Looking down at her he leaned down to her ear and began talking.

"Ayo watch your fucking mouth when your talking to me. Lani I'm not these other niggas I will fuck your ass up." He said in her ear sending chills down her spine. They were both heated by this point and unbeknownst to each other heavily turned on by each others actions.

"All I have done is be nice to your ass but what do I get in return? You are always a asshole to me specifically what is up? Do we have a problem?"

"Man nobody checking for your ass."

"Oh really? Well it seems that way."

"Yeah really why the fuck would I have a problem with the nerdiest bitch in school." he said looking down at her again. Out of pure reflexes she reached up and slapped him.

"Don't you ever call me out of my name again! I get that you may not be the biggest Kehlani fan. So what if I'm nerdy? So what if I'm quite? That doesn't effect you. Not everyone has the opportunities that you have. I have to work hard in order to achieve the lifestyle I want.I have tried with you Melo it seems like every time we get to a decent state you just push me away. Well If you want to be like that fine, but what I am not going to do is allow you to consistently disrespect me. I deserve to be treated better than that." she said sighing. He let go of her arm while still looking at her.

"My bad for calling you out of your name but you think I don't work hard? I might have grew up in a rich family but I had to prove myself to gain those opportunities aswell." He replied they both got quite after that.

"Look I'm sorry Melo I didn't mean to imply that everything is handed to you. I know that it's not as easy as it seems but you don't know my life either. Let's just start over okay? Friends?" She said holding out her hand. He looked at it before shaking it and nodded. She beamed her smile up at him as he tried to hide how cute he thought it was.