chapter 18

Jorge's PoV.

Today Carly is coming home whit the kids.

I cant wait intil we tell the names. I promist carly to not tell them i dont realy know way she want it a sceret but i do everything for hear.

Tingdong.

Jorge: i go.

I run to the door and opend it there was she my beautiful girlfriend whit the best kids of the world in hear armes.

Carly: hi love.

Jorge: hi how are you.

Carly: im fine.

Jorge: com in. So you want to tell them now?

Carly: yeah.

Jorge: guys com on carly is hear whit the babys and we are going to tell there names.

Fran: carly baby how are you.

Carly: im fine mum.

Everybody was down.

Carly: so i think you guys want to know ehat the names are.

All: yes.

Jorge: okey lets stard whit the oldist the boy. Do you want to say it.

Carly: you can do it.

Jorge: okey so we realy thoud about what we should call them so his name is Max Jake Vergas.

Maria: o may god thad is a realy cute name.

Carly: thanks mimi. So this little boy hear he is called Jacob Tayler Vergas.

Jorge: and this little girl hear is called Charlie Francisca Vergas.

Fran: my name.

Carly: yeah becaus your so speciel to me.

Leon: im happy we know the names becaus if i have to call the babys a nother 2 weeks baby 1 2 and 3 i will be dead.

All: hahaha.

Maria: ohoh.

Jorge: maria whats the meter.

Maria: uuuuum i know this is a bead time but the babys are coming.

Vilu: omg we havr ti bring hear to the hospital now.

Hi hope you guys like it 2 more chapters to go jeeeeee vote and comment xxx Lilly❤