CHAPTER 13

|AUTHOR|

Naina was still standing there with her mouth wide open and shocked, wondering what the hell happened in just 5 minutes. She was still standing there. She opening and closing her mouth like a fish. She was so lost that she didn't realise that Isha and Neena had captured that beautiful moment and were now laughing at their naive friend and yet again clicking pictures of her.

When they had enough pictures of her and a good laugh at her expense, both of them stood on either side of Naina and shook her arms when she still didn't respond Isha saw the water can and a glass just a few steps away from her.

She filled the paper cup with water looked at Neena with a smirk who chuckled and gave a thumbs up. 3, 2, 1 and boom she threw the water on Naina's face. Naina blinked continuously trying to snap out of the weird spell she was in. "Oh Lord" she muttered.

She looked at her stupid friends who were yet again taking pictures of her. With anger she hit hard on both of their arms and walked away from there to go the room they are assigned to.

"Ouch Naina stop we're sorry!" both her friends shouted behind her laughing, they're voice drained as she walked towards the room. She was shocked to have meet the soldier who had her thoughts occupied. Oh sorry now he had a name Viraj Gupta. "Woah" she signed looking at herself in the mirror and thinking stupidly.

She looked around making sure her friends had not followed her, sighing in relief when she didn't find them she closed the room and locked the door. She pushed herself against the door still grinning stupidly not able to comprehend the fact that a man moreover a major in the Indian army had caught her not to mention he was so good looking.

"Oh my god! Holy shit! I just meet him again. Holy crap and he saved me this time" she kept of repeating this and walking around the room. She cannot believe that he was here and still is here. " Oh my god oh my god" she was jumping and dancing around the room.

"Oh my god! A man has finally noticed me and he's not just any man he's every girl's dream man. Everyone woman out there wants a man like him. Oh god oh god he said we'll meet again" she was talking to herself.

Rushing in front of the dressing table again she looked at herself scrutinizing every inch of her face and clothes. "Is this how I looked in front of him! Oh no oh no he might think I'm a creep or something!!! But why would he I mean I don't look that bad also or do I? Oh god this is driving me insane. I cannot be like this. Naina don't fall into this stupid trap again remember what happend last time? How that asshole lured you in and insulted you ? All of them are alike!!!! I can't let this affect me!" she stated strongly while looking at herself in the mirror and pointing at herself to not fall for this stupid act yet again.

After another 15 minutes of self consolation and trying to avoid a man called Viraj Gupta and reminding herself of the real goal she decided to take a deep breath, fixing her hair and make-up she removed her lens as they were irritaing her eyes and wore her glasses and then changed her top because it was soaked. "I'm going to kill Isha" she muttered irritated by her friend's stupid acts.

Just when she was about to exit the room she received a call from Isha. "Hello Miss Panctual do you want dinner or not? Get your ass here as soon as possible the food looks delicious. Are you listening or not?"she was screeching through the phone so loudly that Naina had to move the phone away from her ears.

"Oh my god! Why are you shouting??!?! I'm coming alright! I had to change my top because a certain someone threw water at me. I hate you!" " Aww cutie is angry? Don't worry that was just the beginning of revenge for what you did yesterday remember? Oh I forgot to mention your dream man is right her and looks like he's searching for someone maybe you so why don't you come as soon as possible." Isha laughed and Neena was laughing even more loudly.