Ch 21: Home

So a few of you commented about Bakugou's name being in last chapter and I'm not even going to try to hide the fact that I am in love with him and he takes up 99.9% of my brain. Also Bokuto and Bakugou rhyme, so if you see it again it's cause I'm day dreaming of getting detroit smashed by Bakugou while writing this story :) have a fabulous day 

-------------------

POV Bokuto

The rest of training camp had gone smoothly. Akaashi had participated as much as he could but his body was still hurting. They had gotten home a few hours ago, it was the weekend meaning they could relax.

"Can you hand me that shirt on the floor I'm gonna do laundry." Akaashi said to Bokuto. Bokuto picked up the shirt and set in on top of the pile of clothes in Akaashi's arms.

"Are you sure you don't want help?" Bokuto asked. He still felt bad for overdoing it and causing Akaashi to be so sore.

"I'm not broken Bokuto-san." Akaashi said walking out of the room. Bokuto let out a sigh and ran his hands over his face, his mate was ridiculously stubborn. He laughed to himself knowing that Akaashi's stubbornness was one of the things Bokuto loved the most about his mate. Things had been going very smoothly between them. It had been about two months they had been together, which may not have been that long but it had been the best two months of Bokuto's life.

"Why are you just standing in the middle of the room?" Akaashi asked. Bokuto snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his mate.

"I was just thinking." Bokuto answered.

"What're you thinking about?" Akaashi asked flopping down on the bed. Bokuto shortly followed.

"Our two month's is coming up next weekend. I think we should do something." Bokuto said lightly tracing circles on Akaashi's palm. The omega made a sound similar to a purr.

"Alright what do you wanna do?" Akaashi asked. Bokuto thought for a second and then snapped.

"Maid outfit!" He yelled. Akaashi's eyes went wide and his arms immediately made an X shape.

"No absolutely not." He said in a dead serious tone. Bokuto laughed and shook his head.

"I'm joking. How about a beach trip? We could stay at a hotel near Jodogahama beach." Bokuto suggested. He noticed how Akaashi's eyes sparkled at the idea.

"Yah sounds cool." He said nonchalantly. Bokuto raised and eyebrow and decided to tease his mate.

"Well I mean if you don't want to we will stay here." Bokuto said. Akaashi sat up quickly.

"No no beach let's go to the beach" Akaashi said frantically. Bokuto laughed.

"Well if you insist. We can stay Friday and Saturday night so make sure you talk to your mom." Bokuto stated.

"Mom won't mind I practically live here no need to ask" Akaashi said shrugging. Bokuto sighed and grabbed Akaashi's chin forcing Akaashi to look at him.

"Ask." Bokuto said. Akaashi huffed and nodded, Bokuto smiled and let go of Akaashi's face. Bokuto couldn't help but get on his Omega about little things. He didn't mean to come off as bossy or annoying but it was in his nature. Bokuto heard Akaashi mumble but didn't catch what he said.

"What'd you say pup?" Bokuto asked. Akaashi blushed a bit.

"Can I draw you?" Akaashi said a bit louder. Bokuto smiled and nodded.

"You ask every time and every time I tell you that you don't have to ask." Bokuto said. Akaashi shrugged and grabbed his drawing stuff. Bokuto played on his phone listening to the sound of the pencil making line's on the paper. Watching Akaashi draw was like therapy in Bokuto's opinion. The way his delicate fingers held the pencil, how his beautiful eyes over his work, and how his face became soft and relaxed while drawing. 

"Your beautiful" Bokuto whispered. Akaashi looked at Bokuto and slowly blinked. 

"T-thank you." Akaashi said quietly, he was blushing. Bokuto continued to observe.

"Stop staring at me you barn owl it makes ma self conscious." Akaashi huffed. Bokuto was taken aback by the statement.

"Did you just call me a.... barn owl?" Bokuto asked. Akaashi pressed his lips together and Bokuto could tell he was trying not to laugh. Bokuto scoffed.

"That's your new nickname." Akaashi said.

"Barn owl!?" Bokuto said jumping up off the bed. Akaashi nodded, a smiled spreading across his face. Bokuto shook his head.

"You seriously wanna call me barn owl?" Bokuto asked.

"Or what was it my sister called you? Hoot hoot? Yah that too." Akaashi said continuing his sketch. Bokuto grabbed the paper and pencil then set in on the nightstand. Akaashi whined.

"What was that for?" Akaashi asked. Bokuto ignored his question.

"Hoot hoot? Barn owl? Why those?" Bokuto asked. Akaashi shrugged.

"Well I mean I don't know you just look.... owl like?" Akaashi said smiling. Bokuto grabbed a pillow and lightly hit Akaashi with it. Akaashi scoffed and hit Bokuto with his own pillow.

"Quit pouting about the nickname." Akaashi said. Bokuto groaned and laid back down on the bed, well to be exact he laid on Akaashi. 

"What are you doing?" Akaashi asked in a slightly annoyed tone. Bokuto was laying on top of Akaashi who was now trapped on the bed.

"Cuddling." Bokuto said. Akaashi tried to move but didn't get very far.

"Your squishing me." Akaashi said. Bokuto didn't move.

"You'll live." Bokuto said. Akaashi went silent for a second and Bokuto assumed he had won. That was until he felt Akaashi gently kiss his neck. Bokuto looked at Akaashi.

"W-wha- that was the first time you've ever done that." Bokuto said.

"Just wanted to see what you wou-"

Bokuto smashed his lips into Akaashi's cutting the sentence short. He flipped onto his back and took Akaashi with him so he was not straddling him never breaking the kiss. Bokuto rested his hands on the omega's hips. He bit Akaashi's lip making a small moan escape Akaashi's mouth. Both of them were turned on, pheromones filled the room. Bokuto deepened the kiss shoving his tongue in Akaashi's mouth. Akaashi ran his hands through Bokuto's hair. Bokuto pulled back and both of them were breathing heavily.

"We are not doing anything until your body is healed." Bokuto said trying to catch his breath.

"That could a week!" Akaashi said. Bokuto grinned and lazily ran a finger over Akaashi's bulge, causing the omega to twitch. Bokuto knew that it was going to be hard for both of them to keep it together until Akaashi was healed. But he wasn't going to make the situation worse.

"Then you better control yourself hmm?" Bokuto said. Akaashi rolled his eyes.

"I bet you don't last until Friday." Akaashi said confidently. He secretly knew he was going to make it the worst week of Bokuto's life.

"If I do you have to be my slave for the whole beach trip." Bokuto said sticking his hand out. Akaashi thought for a second before taking Bokuto's hand.

"Deal."

This is kinda a filler so bare with me lol