•37•

Present›
Jimin was crying on his knees as he heard the truth of all the events from the last 20 years. All this time he hated his parents while they did all this for him only. This time, Mrs. Park hugged her son to calm him down.

"I-I'm sorry mom" he sniffed out as she kissed her head. "No need to say sorry to me...say sorry to y/n. She did so much to reach out to me and you just dragged her back. Not expected of you" she said disappointed. He realised that whatever she said was right and he needed to apologize.

They both went back to the room as Mrs. Park sat in the living room,Jimin went to their bedroom where y/n was sleeping.

He slowly laid beside her and wrapped his arms around her. She shuffled a bit and then got comfortable again.

He kept staring at her while she woke up because of her primal sense. She saw the crying ball of fluff Infront of her and panicked. "What happened?"

"I'm sorry" he mumbled to the panicking girl. She got confused until she remembered his acts from a few hours ago.

"O-oh....you talked to her?"

He nodded and hugged her as she hugged him back. "It's ok. Anyone would've done the same"

They kept hugging eachother until there was a knock on the door.

Jimin opened the door and it was his mom. "Did you guys make up yet?" She asked looking at both of them. They nodded in answer.

She smiled. "Good. Now Jimin-ah,can you please give me and my daughter some privacy for some talks?" Jimin nodded and left.

Y/n POV
Jimin left and Mrs. Park approached me. What if she rejects me?

Negative thoughts started filling my mind. My palms got sweaty and I felt like fainting at that time.

She sat beside me and held my hand. "I don't know how to thank you and I don't know how much struggle you had just to reach out to me. At some point of my life,even I didn't know about who I am. When I saw my son for the first time in 2 decades,I felt like drowning in my own tears. He has matured and became a responsible man. The joy he has on his face when he's with you is just indescribable. Even if I wanted to break you two apart,which I don't,you are meant to be and nothing can break you apart"

I looked up to see her teary face. "Go... Jimin must be waiting for you"

I hugged her and went outside to see Jimin in the balcony. I went to him and hugged him from the back, startling him.

"Wha-" he saw me and calmed down again. "How did it go?" He said me,wrapping his arms around me.

"Everything went perfect" I smiled at his chest and he kissed the top of my head. "I knew she would accept you. Now let's go to sleep, tomorrow is a big day"

I furrowed my brows. "Big day?"

He chuckled and said "I guess you forgot that you're Mrs. Park y/n now. I'm an impatient man and nothing will stop me from marrying you as soon as possible"

I chuckled and said "nothing?"

He kissed me and mumbled "nothing"

Sorry for this short and filler chapter ಥ‿ಥI guess this book will end in a few chapters now,and I haven't been updating as my exams are approaching, plus we need to give a mock test soo yeah ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

I guess this book will end in a few chapters now,and I haven't been updating as my exams are approaching, plus we need to give a mock test soo yeah ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ