Traveling

-Y/n did you pack your stuff? The car is coming in 10 minutes?

*My mom asked me from the other room*

-Yes Mom, everything is ready!

*I said while looking at our house for the last time*

                    •10 MINUTES LATER•

-Come on Y/n get in the car

*my grandma said*

I wiped the tears in my eyes and I looked at the house for the last time

-Aw, y/n come on! You will love it there!
-New shool, you're gonna make some friends!
-It's a small village but you will love it there,I promise you!

*She hugged me*

We got in the car and the driver started asking me some questions like how old am I, what's my favourite thing to do,do I have a lot of friends here and etc.
In fact I was a nerd,not like the girls who always knows everything and stuff,but I was just the girl most of the boys and girls bully,so I did not had a lot of friends. I had one "bestie" I was so alone,and she was the only girl my age living next to me,so we were always playing together. We knowed each other since when we were six. But when we started growing up,she always tried to stick with "the cool guys" but when they lefted her she always comes back to me and asked me " Hey y/n wanna be besties again? I am so sorry,I won't do it again!"
Everytime I believed her,but everytime she left me. My mom maked me stop talking with her,cause she was bad for me.  I was still too young and I still went outside to play with her. But after years I understand my mom,so I started ignoring her. I didn't want do be rude,so I just started to ignore her. But instead of this I just said "No,I had just one friend-".      

Let's ignore Anna, that's my toxic "bestie" ' s name.

One day after I camed back from school I saw my mom worried in the living room...
I asked her what's happening and she told me that my father quit working. She tried not to cry,and she told me that everything was going to be alright. But I wasn't that young I was 13 and I knew that we only gonna have my uncle's money to pay the bills,but with 10 dollars per night we couldn't pay the bills and buy food and etc.
My dad has done this before and I know him well,everytime he gets a job,he just quit working. He acts like a kid. Like he owns everything and anyone,but actually he is just a piece of shit.

It's gonna be okay mom, don't worry.

I said while hugging my mom, trying to comfort her. Then I opened the door to my parents room and I saw him sitting on a chair,next to the TV,while my grandma's were trying to find a way to get us off this situation. My grandma on my mother's side isn't that old she is 50 years old,she gave birth to my mom when she was 19. My mom isn't that old too,she is 30. She gave birth to me when she was 17,well almost 18. I am born in April and she is born in July.
He was happy and he tried to hug me. Instead of this I pushed him and Asked him.
Is it true that you quit working?  The answer didn't suprise me,he said "Yes,y/n but don't worry,I will find a new job soon!"
I literally screamed in his face: "SOON?!? SERIOUSLY? YOU TELL THIS EVERYTIME! IF IT ISN'T MY MOM YOU WILL NEVER GET A JOB,ALL YOU CAN DO IS LAYING ON YOUR BED AND DOING NOTHING!"

Everyone looked at me shocked,he just said something like "Be careful what you're saying little girl!!"

-You know what,I am going out,I just can't look at you right now!

I said while leaving the house. It was freezing outside,well normal It was December. I went to the park near my house and instead of taking pictures, and sitting on a bench. I went to the nearest cafè in the park and with the money I saved last week I bought some hot chocolate and started drinking it. While drinking it I started thinking how to get us out of this situation,I grab my phone and I started searching for jobs in the town we live in,but nothing-
He just left the last job he could get in this little town. Then I started searching in the whole country,and •🅱︎🅸︎🅽︎🅶︎🅾︎• I founded a job as a farmer. He was good at this. I mean my whole family was good at this. So I drinked my last chocolate left,I payed for it and then I ran home as fast as possible. I gave my phone to my mom and I told her that This man is searching for a man or a family to work in his farm. But my mom looked at me kinda sad. And she said that we couldn't go there. We barely had money for food,so it would be so risky for all of us to go there. I told her that we don't need to move anywhere. Only my dad can move and he will send us money. She looked at me with a smile and said that this is such a good Idea. She opened the door into the room where my father is. And told him that he may left and send us money. At the beginning he was saying that he won't go,he can't leave us and stupid shit like this,but he did it before. Dad,please I said looking at him and after a week of talking with his new boss. On the 8th December he left us. Then he sended us some money to pay the bills. But his boss stared to ask him some questions like why don't we move with him,how old am I,how many people are living with my dad while he is home. And he started calling my mom begging us to go there and telling them that he would pay even more money if we move with my dad. After like 15 days of begging my family decided to move. There was a school in the village,a hospital,and it was near to one of the biggest cities in here. So my mom told me to say my teacher that we're gonna leave the city so they could let me switch schools. I told my teacher and she was kinda sad,cause I was one of her favourite students. But then while my whole class having a Christmas party. I was home. Packing my stuff,cause on the other day We had to leave. Forever.At first I was happy,but then I realized the situation and my mood changed really fast. I didn't have any friends here,but I know the town,I am gonna miss it. And our neighbors,they were always so nice with me- I am gonna miss them too. And before I even realized it was actually night and I heard my mom shouting my name from the kitchen.

-Y/n the dinner's ready!

-Coming mom!

I said while leaving my phone on the bed. I went into the kitchen and I started eating.
I didn't like the dish my mom made, but still I tried to eat as more as possible. Knowing that this is the only thing we can afford for now. And then the day camed. I woke up, feeling strange. My mom left the house, paying our last rent. When she camed back. We eated the leftovers from the last night.
Well they did. I didn't eat anything.

It was 7 o'clock so we started checking if we got everything,cause we had to left the house in an hour. My grandmas called the Bus driver to come, cause our stuff were ready. And I just stayed there looking at them didn't know what to do... It was all like a movie. Then suddenly my mom camed to me and told me that everything is gonna be okay. Then we suddenly heard a 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙋-𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙋 sound. It was the bus driver. My uncle and he putted Mo's of our stuff in the Bus and left with it. 7:45 o'clock. I looked at the pills I had to take before we go. But I shouldn't take them on an empty stomach. And I didn't eat anything today. So I pretended that I taked them. It's really necessary for me to take them for my stomach problems,and for the fact that I just can't travel at all. I always throw up,and I just can't go anywhere without them,but If I taked them at empty stomach It would get even worse,so that's why I told everyone I took them. And before I realized the car which was taking us camed. We went outside and then after the small talk with my grandma we got in the car and drove.
I was answering some questions from the driver,but I didn't pay any attention to him-

But then It hit me. THAT WAS MY FATHER'S BOSS!!!

Put not after a long time I told them to stop the car and I had to throw up. But without the pills my stomach hurts so bad so I fall down in the snow and I started crying,and screaming...after a minute everything was okay. But we had to stop a lot of times. And my Father's Boss a.k.a. Vincent K. Started to panic. He falled his wife and stuff but no one could help me. After this we went to a restaurant and I eated something. He gave my family some money and he pay for my meal. And after this I felt better so we drove to the village. And to the house I will live for now. It was bigger than the other and it already had a Christmas tree outside the house and in every room. I was so happy. I liked it A LOT!

I saw my dad and my uncle. They camed and hugged me and started asking me some questions like- How am I? Did I eat anything? And my dad bought me my favourite dessert. I started eating,cause I was starving. And then Mr.K. camed back and showed us that he lived near us. Really near. We saw his big house,and I started wondering what do they do for living? 
I was scared to ask so I kept that to myself.
Then I went to the new house I have to live in. I decorated my room,and played some music. I was pretty tired tho,so I told my parents that I will go to bed. They were still decorating their room. But they were pretty tired too,so they were going to bed too.
I went to my new room,closed the door and changed myself into some PJ's I had.

All I was thinking was about my new life.

I didn't even realized when I was asleep.

Author's note; Hope u guys like the story.

Follow me on my social medias

Ig:

@its_daryna05

@dars.mp4

•Tiktok•

@dars.at

@dars.mp4

Pls vote and tell me if you want me to write more! ❤️❤️

Have a good day/night!

Word count:1949