~ N I N E T E E N ~

February 12th 2014

Taylor went to her doctor the next day and she's anaemic, so while it isn't anything urgent they did recommend that she puts a stop to the tour while she's pregnant as the impact of the pregnancy and the anaemia on her body at this point is far too much for her to be pushing herself so far that often. She apologised to her fans online for cancelling, promising that next time she sees them it'll be extra special, but right now she needs to focus on having a healthy baby.

"Mom?" The blonde calls out over the barking dogs as she walks into the house, she's back home in Nashville and has been since a day or so after her doctor's visit. "Hi Kitty," she tries to ease the giant dog as Kitty gets all excited, she loves Taylor but the feeling isn't always mutual. "She just wants to be your friend, you know," Andrea laughs at her daughter as she walks out into the hallway and Taylor rolls her eyes, moving away from the dogs to hug her mom, "maybe one day."

The blonde follows her through the house, a soft smile on her face as she takes a seat on one of the bar stools. "How are you doing, sweetheart?" She runs her hand over her bump as she nods, "I never realised how much I just needed to be alone for a while, I started clearing out the nursery yesterday and I'm going to paint it with Abbie tomorrow." London was fine because she had Harry, but she can only ever truly relax when she's at home in Nashville.

"You seem a lot more relaxed than you were before, you just need to keep focusing on you and my grandbaby," Taylor laughs as she trails her fingers across her bump, sometimes it seems to her like her parents are more excited to be grandparents than her and Harry are to be parents. "Should we head on out and see what we can find for your sweet baby?" Taylor agreed to going baby shopping with her mom today, especially since she still needs so much and she's slowly starting to run out of time before her little one makes their grand debut.

---

"How's it going, darling?" Taylor rolls her eyes at the smirk in Harry's voice as she walks through the antique store with her mom, "I miss you, how's London?" Harry's joining her in Nashville in a couple of weeks, but for now they're apart and it sucks. "A cold and rainy February morning, you'd hate it," she laughs as she nods to herself, "yeah, you're right." Her mom points out a dresser and Taylor makes a comment, smirking as she hears Harry chuckling on the other end of the call, "what's so funny, Styles?"

Harry shakes his head as he wanders through the flat, "our kid is already so spoiled and she isn't even here yet," rolling her eyes again as she laughs, Taylor points out a toy chest to her mom, "lets not forget who has done most of that spoiling, H." He can't control himself when it comes to the baby, their little one deserves the world, "and I will never stop spoiling her, she's going to be a daddy's girl through and through." Taylor doesn't doubt for a second that, Harry is going to be an amazing dad and it would be impossible for their little one to not be enamoured by their daddy.

"What's your plan for today?" It's still early in London so she knows the likelihood of Harry being anywhere near ready to do anything is minimal. "Tour planning, you know what it's like," Taylor sighs as she nods, her free hand resting on her bump, "yeah," Harry sighs as he shakes his head to himself, "your fans understand, love, the health of you and the baby has to come before anything." He understands how disappointed Taylor is about letting her fans down and cancelling her tour, but she's just determined to make the next tour even bigger and better.

Taylor nods to herself as she holds her bump, "call me after your meeting? I wanna show you some things I've picked out for the little one." Harry let's her change the subject, Taylor has made an awful lot of sacrifices during her pregnancy - she can sulk about her cancelled tour all she wants. "Of course, you know baby gear is my jam these days," his comment makes her smile and Andrea is watching her daughter as she talks to the boy, anyone can see how happy they are - even when things are difficult.

—-

"Hey, the paint is for the walls, not me," Taylor laughs as she looks down at the paint splatters across her bump and Abigail laughs at her, "little one wanted to help, see.." the blonde gasps as her best friend proceeds to paint a white love heart on her stomach. "There, you look so cute," the redhead smirks and Taylor just shakes her head as she smiles. Abigail steals Taylor's phone and snaps a picture, "I'm sending that to Harry, we'll show him what he's missing this Valentine's."

Taylor rolls her eyes as she turns back to painting her wall, "he would be here if he could, Abz, plus Valentine's is dumb," Harry comes home in a couple of days and he has planned a late Valentine's date for them so she doesn't mind that this is her Valentine's day. "What's your excuse, anyway, you're here with me instead of on a Valentine's date with your boyfriend?" Abigail shrugs as she climbs up the ladder again, "I'm setting a foundation, my little niece or nephew is going to be my best friend and my forever valentine." Taylor frowns as she looks back to Abigail, "I'm your best friend, this little one is going to be your Godchild and they will love you if you help paint their nursery or not." She knows that whatever reason Abbie is here today is more than what she's letting on.

"How does Harry feel about the neutral nursery? Still desperate to find out the gender?" She doesn't mind as Abigail changes the subject, she knows she'll get it out of her eventually, "he's got the boys on standby to redecorate the London nursery pink if we have a baby girl, but this one is staying the same - simple and sweet." She's had plenty of time to plan it out and the Nashville nursery has a lot of light so she wanted to keep it white and yellow so that it would always be bright and happy.

The pair paint as much as they can before Taylor needs to sit, "this little one is becoming a real weight these days," she laughs it off as she tries to stretch her back a little, "you're just built like a stick, there isn't enough of you to hold the weight of your bump." The comment makes her a little nervous, part of her is obsessed with how thin she can be but she knows that right now it isn't a good thing - she needs to gain weight for the sake of her baby.

"I hope the baby grows up to look like Harry," she traces the shape of the love heart painted on her bump with an absentminded smile, "you've got one genetically blessed baby with you two as parents." Abbie shakes her head as she laughs and Taylor shrugs, "I just love the idea of having a little Harry, a little boy or girl with green eyes and brown curls, isn't that just the sweetest?" Abigail observes her best friend as she nods, "but so is a little blue eyed, blonde haired mini Tay."

The singer nods as she looks up from her bump, looking around the empty nursery, "I just can't wait for this to be over, I'm super excited to be a mom but I'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore." Pregnancy has been hard on Taylor and she knows a lot of that is down to her own actions, "you're going to be a great mom, Teff, and that little baby is going to be so loved by everyone in your lives." She nods in agreement as she smiles, "do you hear that, little one? You're going to be so loved, and you already have more aunties and uncles than any kid could ever need."

Their little one is going to have the influence of so many weird and wonderful people around them as they grow and Taylor is so excited to see who this little person becomes.