Chapter 45:MONTHS LATER

Daves POV

The best day of life.Flower petals were falling,Our parents was very proud of us,White decorations all over the church.Beautiful set up for a beautiful bride,How lucky I am?Bells are singing,A woman who wears a elegant white dress,with pearls on her head slowly walking...our eyes met,She smiled gracefully,A smile that always made up my day.

As she finally reached me and Dad winks at me.The ceremony begins,I hold her hand we both listen.

"Do you accept Dave to be you-"hindi na ntapos si father

"I do" she answered quickly

"Do you accept-"

"I DO"I also answered

Bago pa man masabi ni father na 'you may now kiss the bride' ay hinalikan kona si Anica.

Nagpalakpakan ang lahat.

A few months later~

"Sir!You have an emergency call from Sir Travis!"my secretary says

Kinuha ko agad ang telepono at sinagot,bigla akong nataranda at hindi ko Alam ang gagawin.Nagmamadali akong lumabas NG kompanya.

"Sir!You can't go!You still have a schedule meeting with---"I cut my secretaries word

"Cancel all my meetings!"I said

I ride my car and rushly went to the hospital.Manganganak na si Anica yun ang tinatawag saakin ni Travis.Hindi ko maiwasang isipin ang mga naganap nitong nakalipas na buwan,Nagpababy shower kami at na-reveal na kambal ang pinagbubuntis niya noon,Tuwang tuwa sila Dad noong nalaman Nila Yun.

I already arrived here at the hospital.I saw Travis and Dad waiting outside.I went inside the room,She's in pain I need to be on her side.I hold her hand and trying to distract her to lessen the pain.

"PUSH!"

Makalipas ng ilang minuto ay successful naman ang panganganak ni Anica.Nilipat na Siya sa Mas maalinas na kwarto.I want yo see our child again.

As I enter the room,I heared a baby crying.The nurse went out and give us a moment.I carried the baby,She stops from crying.

"Honey,This is our baby boy and that's our baby girl."anica said

According to the doctor,It's rare to have twins with different sex,considering that it's a blessing.I feel happy for being a father and as long as I'm with the girl I love love the most,I will be strong for them.

I kissed Anica's for head.

"Honey,Ano pala ang ipapangalan natin sa kanila?"she asked me

"Michael and Michaela,they were twins anyway."as I said that she smiled

"I agree" she said

Unexpected things really happens even if it's a hard problem to face,the both us will still remain as one.I love her because I just feel it and I want to be with her.FOREVER.