Dance,dance

Michelle POV
Previously on The Next Step...
Kate's POV
We plan on winning regionals this year. We're going to make sure that we have a super strong group of A-Troupe dancers.
West's POV
I made it into A-Troupe and I am so excited."
In Studio A
Michelle says "The auditions are in here,right?"
Emily's POV
I don't know who this new girl thinks she is.
In studio A
Stephanie says "She's Miss National Soloist."
Stephanie's POV
I'm Emily's best friend,and if there's is anyone in the studio that threatens Emily,it's my job to protect her.
In Studio A
Kate says "It's time to choose a dance captain." Emily says "Well,I guess we should just vote and get it over with."
Kate says "We're doing it a bit differently this year-we'd like to see some new dance captains."
Emily's POV
I've been here for the past two years.
Emily's POV
If Michelle wants to battle me,bring it on!
In the episode
Kate says "So,Michelle,are you going to audition to be dance captain?"
Emily looks at Michelle
Michelle says "I...I guess." Kate says "Great. And,Emily?" Emily says "Oh,yeah." Kate says "So this is how it's going to go down-you will lead a group,you will lead a group. You come up with choreography,you'll perform the routine for Chris and I,then we decide." Emily says "Fine. E-Girls,let's do this." Chris says "And I'm deciding the teams."
Emily turns around to Chris
Emily says shocked "Really?"
Emily's POV
I'm in shock! I do not know what to think. What is going on?"
In Studio A
Chris says Chris hand to each side of the room "On this side,we have Chloe,Tiffany,Eldon,Daniel and Emily."
Chris's POV
Part of being dance captain is being able to manage your team.
Kate's POV
We put Emily with some of the new dancers to she'll deal with them.
In studio A
Chris says "On this side,we've got James,West,Riley,Stephanie,and Michelle."
Chris's POV
I choose the terms because I've just got to spilt up the E-Girls.I've got to make it as fair possible."
In Studio A
Emily says "Fine. We get Studio A."  West says "So we get Studio B." Emily says "Great. Have fun with that."
James says "We will." Michelle says "Thank you."
Michelle,James,West,Riley and Stephanie walks out of studio A
Stephanie's POV
They know that I'm literally Emily's best friend. We're practically sisters. And now they're going to make us against each other?" Emily faces to Stephanie Emily says "I want to know everything that happens."
Stephanie's POV
E-Girl rule number 19,an E-Girl must do whatever she can do to protect Emily.

West's POV
I'm new to A-Troupe, and I want James to like me.And my way of doing that, I know it might sound crazy,but I'm going to challenge him to a dance battle.
In Squeezed
James says "Man, what are you doing, bro?" West says "This."
West starts to dance in James's face
James's POV
As West dances at me, erm, I'm a little freaked out,but kind of intrigued.
In Squeezed
West continues to dance at James's face
West's POV
I used to do it in my old dance crew.We used to do it to initiate new dancers.
West continues to dance at James's face
James walks out of Squeezed
West says "Yeah, I thought so!"
West's POV
It's going to work. It's definitely going to work.You people watch and learn.
In Studio A
Emily says "5, 6, 7, 8!Snap!Snap!"
Chloe's POV
Our team is amazing. I'm super excited I get to work with Emily.
In Studio A
Emily says "Accent, up!"
Eldon's POV
I'm really happy that I was put on Emily's team,cos it'll probably help me get closer to her and try to talk to her more.
Riley's POV
I think it's a good team. I would have liked to be on my sister's team just because, you know, I'm used to her leading. But I'm always up for something new.
Michelle's POV
I truly enjoy the team that I'm with.
In Studio B
Michelle says "What do you guys want to do before we rehearse?" Stephanie says "You're Miss National Soloist,so you should know what to do,shouldn't you?" West says "Miss National..." James says "Miss National what? You won nationals?" Michelle says "Yeah." West says "Dope." James says "That's sick." West says "Nice."
Michelle says "Thanks."
James's POV
I'm impressed. I think it'll be great for the team. It just makes us that much better.
In Studio A
Eldon,Daniel,Tiffany and Chloe dancing
Chloe's POV
Working with Emily is tough.
Tiffany's POV
But you know what? The routine's going to be clean at the end of the day. So at least we're going to look amazing.
Eldon's POV
Emily's drive to win almost makes me like her more.
In Studio A
Emily says "Again. Let's go,people!" Daniel says "Can we take a water break or something?" Emily says "This isn't summer camp,Daniel. Back to first positions."
Daniel's POV
Initially,I was very excited to work with Emily. But now I'm thinking Michelle's team would've been a little more fun.
In Studio B
Michelle says "At my old dance studio,we used to do these warm-up exercises and it's called dancemals,and you have to dance like an animal.
Stephanie's POV
What kind of game is that? And why are we playing games in rehearsal?
James's POV
It must be hard for Michelle to be the new girl.I'm going to make her feel welcome.
In Studio B
James says "Ape! Oo-ah-ah-ah-ah!" West says "Yeah,well,dude,you think that's cool? Watch the starfish."
Riley and Michelle Chuckle
West's POV
I think dancemals is a cool game and it really does break the ice.
James's POV
My favourite animal is the elephant.
In Studio B
West says "Come on,participate with us."
Stephanie's POV
I'm not going to participate. I'm not three years old and I'm a dancer.I come to dance.
In Studio B
Michelle says "Ribbit!"
Riley's POV
Emily is probably halfway done her routine. So we should probably get rehearsing soon.
In Studio A
Emily says "Nice,Tiffany."
Chloe walks over to Emily
Chloe says to Emily "Erm,I've got to leave." Emily says to Chloe "Pardon?"
Chloe's POV
My dad lost his job a few months ago. If I want to dance,I have to pay for it.
In Studio A
Chloe says to Emily "I have to be somewhere."
Chloe's POV
I don't want anyone knowing I have a job,because I don't want anyone to think that I'm not 100% focused on dance.
In Studio A
Emily says to Chloe "I know you're a new E-Girl,but I don't give special treatment to any of my dancers. Get back in your spot." Chloe says to Emily "Ok."
Chloe's POV
Emily doesn't really know my situation and I can't really tell her about it,so I guess I'm stuck here rehearsing. And I'll just have to get someone to cover my shift.