Good Girls Go Bad

Riley's POV
Previously on The Next Step...
In Studio A
Michelle says "I've never been to the beach." James says "Yo,let's go to the beach!" Eldon says "Yeah."

West's POV
I want to take my dancing to the ultimate level.
In Studio A
Emily says "What are doing?" Riley says "I clearly do not deserve to be in the front row,Michelle does."
James's POV
No-one's ever stood up to Emily like that.And it's her sister.I'm pretty impressed.
Stephanie's POV
Michelle's literally been here for a few days,and she's already making us fight.
In Studio A
Emily says "Who thinks Riley should get kicked out of E-Girls?
Emily,Stephanie,Tiffany and Chloe puts their hands up
Riley says "What?"
Daniel's POV
Emily has taken this way too far.
At the beach
James says "How's all the drama going with the E-Girls?"
Riley's POV
Emily's been mad at me before.This time it seems different.
In Studio A
Riley says "Please don't do this." Emily says "It's done."
In the episode
In Studio A
Eldon says "Didn't Emily,Stephanie and Tiffany have a competition this weekend?" Riley says to Eldon "I don't know, I've tried to avoid talking about dance around my sister."
Riley's POV
Me and my sister keep our personal lives separate,and I really don't want this thing going on at the studio to affect our lives at home.
In Studio A
Emily says "Hey!" All says Hey!" James says "How'd you guys do?" Emily says "Oh,well,we came in second."
All says "Whoo!"
APPLAUSE
Emily's POV
A trio competition is where you go with a trio so there's solos which is one person,duets which is two,and trios which is three.
Stephanie's POV
We went out there to kind of remember what it's like to be on stage in front of an audience and we can go into regionals not being so nervous.
In Studio A
James says "Second? Who came first?" Emily says "Elite."
Emily's POV
Elite Dance Academy is our...Ok,well,they're everyone's main competition.They win a lot.
Stephanie's POV
It's been The Next Step's goal to beat them for as long as I've been here.
In Studio A
Emily says "You should have seen Elite. They were amazing." Stephanie says "You guys have to see this."
Emily says "I've never seen a team so polished..." Tiffany says "It's scary good." Daniel says "Whoa."
Emily says "Yeah." Eldon says "No way!" Emily says "Yeah." Daniel says "They're so on time."
Riley says "And that's just a trio." Emily says "Look at that move." Michelle says "What is that?" West says "Wow!"
All says "Whoa!"
Stephanie's POV
I taped the footage of Elite because I wanted to show people what we lost against.
In Studio A
Emily says "Ok,Ok,that's enough.That's enough!" West says "Yeah." Tiffany says "Right?" Emily says "Look,I say we take a little road trip to Elite,sneak into their studio,see what they're doing for regionals and come back and work on ours. What does everyone think?" Riley says "Oh,I...I could..."
Emily SCOFFS
Emily says to Riley "Wait.You weren't thinking you invited,were you?" Riley says "No." Emily says "Good."
Emily's POV
Why would I want Riley to come? She's so negative about everything.She can stay here alone and learn her lesson.
Riley's POV
I really thought things with Emily would have been better by now.My relationship with Emily is...not really going to heal as fast as I thought it would.
In Studio A
Emily says "So,who's going to come?" Eldon says "Oh! Oh! I'm...I'm coming!"
Eldon's POV
I'm happy to go on this road trip with Emily.I'm even going to pretend like it's kind of a date.
In Studio A
Emily says "Stop.Back."
Emily's POV
I really hope he doesn't think this is a date or something.
In Studio A
Eldon walks away from Emily and turns
Eldon's POV
Eldon moves his mouth and then frowns
In Studio A
Emily says "Ok,James,how about you?" James says "Nah,I'm not interested." Emily says to James "All right."
Emily says to Michelle "Obviously this isn't for Michelle,so..." Michelle says to Emily "No,I'll come."
Emily says to Michelle "Really?" Michelle says to Emily "Yeah,I'm interested in seeing the competition,right?"
Michelle's POV
I want to go check out Elite's routine because if I spend a little bit more time with Emily and the rest of the team,you know,it'll bring me a little bit closer."
In Studio A
Emily says "Ok."
Emily's POV
I let Michelle come along because I want people to think I'm fair.But I'm not.This isn't a democracy.It's an Emily-ocracy.