{~ Chapter Ten, Opportunity ~}

Wilbur watched the fox step on the porch and sit on a bench swing as if he was waiting for someone. Techno looked over to Will "you wanna stay out here?" , "Yeah- I'll be back in later though I just wanna see what he's doing here, he never visits" Wilbur said, looking confused but the shock was still there. Techno nodded and went back to his room to take another nap. After what seemed to be thirty minutes a figure appeared from behind the trees and walked up to the porch. This person was wearing a long green skirt and a white shirt, along with some black platforms. They also had a jacket, beanie, and other stuff to keep themself warm like some leggings under the skirt.

Fundy's tail wagged at the sight of this person "Hey Eret! Did you bring your sunglasses?" , "Indeed they're on my face Fundy" Eret laughed, pointing to the sunglasses before sitting in a chair beside the rocking chair. Wilbur tilted his head "Eret? sounds familiar.." He said, watching the two interact. Fundy looked at the rocking chair then back at Eret "So you said you can see ghosts? And you need the sunglasses to block them out??" , "Yeah, it started a couple of weeks after- you know" , "Well that's kinda why I brought you here, I wanna see if my dad is here still because I just- I miss him you know?" , "Ah, in that case where do you want me to check?" Eret asked, the Fox pointing to the rocking chair.

Eret looked at the chair and took his glasses off, immediately surprised to see Wilbur. Wilbur was about to get up but it was too late so he rubbed the back of his neck and waved. Eret waved back before putting his sunglasses back on so he couldn't see the fellow tall brit anymore "Well, a coincidence your dad is sitting right there, should we get a spirit box or something to hear him?" He asked, seeming very calm. Fundy's tail wagged a bit more "Wait he's really here!?" He said excitedly "That's awesome! We should one hundred percent get the spirit box!" the fox yipped happily. Eret chuckled "I brought one just in case so I'll go get it" The tall person got up, running off to his car. Wilbur smiled at the happiness from his son since he thought he'd be more upset than anything. 

Eret came back with the spirit box "I also have other stuff as well but it's at my house" he said, setting up the spirit box. After the spirit box was set up Eret sat down "Do you wanna ask the first question or should I?" , "I'm still in shock kinda and a bit hyper so can you?" , "Of course, Wilbur how have you been?" Eret asked, not really knowing what to ask since he didn't wanna be rude and ask who killed him. Wilbur took a minute because he didn't remember how a spirit box worked but he said "I've been fine" and the spirit box picked it up a bit quietly. Eret smiled "It works! are you happy to see us Will? or do you like company?" he asked, leaving the rest of the questions for Fundy. Wilbur replied saying "company is nice" Which was quiet again.

This was gonna be a good day for the three.