▪︎ ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 ▪︎

" Kami-sama is always watching,"
▪︎

▪︎

Their grandma cooed , patting her grandchildren on their backs as they looked up at them.

Their matching pale yellow orbs stared back , silent as they waited for the continuation , pure as other 5 year olds with massive curiosity.

Their grandma proudly hummed , pitting down the mop by the window to bond with her grandchildren.

"So be patient , Kami-sama watches over you all the time , all your hardworks and everything nice thing you do , will result in a good fruit later on," she sing sang , her back leaned lowly over the wall , eyes staring to the ceiling as the breeze passed through the terrace.

She may not need to say those words again , those words has buried themselves at the core of her grandchildren'd memories.

"Even..."

Their grandma looked down , catching her girl grandchild muttering inaudibly.

"What is it , dear?"

Her grandchild stared at her grandma's mouth , nodding to herself as she spoke slowly.

"Even...me?"

Her grandma chuckled slightly  , ruffling the small girl's head as she looked up.Her head lowered down almost near her ears , watching her girl grandchild ready to listen carefully as she cupped her ears.

"Yes ,"

"Kami-sama watches over you,"

"Even if you're different from the others,"

" ..Kohana, "

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ

[𝓚𝓲𝓽𝓪] 𝓚𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪

[𝓚𝓲𝓽𝓪] 𝓚𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪

• Kuudere •