"WHEN, WHAT?"

One month later...

"Haye devi maiyaa, Arnavji still hasn't come. If he doesn't come on time then when will we initiate such important business."

Khushi bit on her nails, while relentlessly shaking her leg while sitting on the couch in the Raizada mansion. Her eyes battered towards the stairs to Arnav's room and then back to the front entrance.

Where are you? Maybe I should go upstairs and check?

"Khushi, what are you doing here?"

Khushi looked at Anjali walking towards her with a wide grin. 

"Woh di, I was here for Arnav ji we were supposed to..." before Khushi could finish her sentence, there was her rajkumar coming down from the staircase.

"I'm here, let's finish this", Arnav rolled his eyes and huffed at Khushi.

Khushi glared at him, "Arnav ji if this is how you're going to act, then I refuse to go with you. That's no fun"

"Well, Khushi that'll be two then because today's plans don't sound fun at all."

Now it was Khushi's turn to huff and roll her eyes at her future husband's antics. 

"Are you both 5 years old? Why are you acting like kids and where are you guys going today? Your marriage date is coming closer and closer and you guys seem to forget that sometimes."

Khushi pouted, "Di my college has finished, so I planned to go shopping for some clothes for the ceremonies. I asked Payal jiji, but she is busy with the vendors. You also declined because of Nani's health, so who am I supposed to with now?"

Khushi glared at the brooding man next to her, "this fellow promised to go with me and look at him."

Anjali chuckled while shaking her head at their banter. "Arnav if she is asking, then go with her. Why are you getting on the bad side of your future-wife already?"

"Di, you know I don't like shopping. This woman next to me also knows that. She is just punishing me for not picking up her phone the other day."

"Haw, Arnav ji why would I punish you for something like that. I am punishing you because you don't make time for me these days. If this is you before marriage, imagine after marriage!"

"Khushi, I call you every day. We see each other almost every day. What do you mean I don't make time for you?"

"Well, kill me for wanting me more time with you. This is what I get for marrying a khadoos like you?" Khushi showed her tongue to Arnav and then looked away.

Arnav looked down towards Khushi and her gloomy face, "Whatever, chalo ma'am. Let's take you shopping."

Khushi looked the other way again.

"Ok, you know what, you both figure this out I have other things to tend to", Anjali laughed and walked away from the future husband and wife.

"Chalo Khushi."

"Wah, now I'm Khushi."

"What do you mean? Chalo Khushi, let's go, it's getting late."

"No. What do you mean 'khushi', that's not what you call me when we are..."Khushi stopped herself. 

Arnav's eyes widened and a small smirk decorated his mouth now. His eyes glimmered with naughty thoughts and Khushi had caught on to it. She dug herself a hole.

"When we are, what Khushi?"

"Nothing, chalo."

"C'mon Khushi, now I really need to know. What do you want me to call you?"