1

IU POV

Being assigned as Lisa's older sister isn't as difficult as i thought  considering the fact she acts as if she's older than me but the thing is shes 3 years younger than me shes really independent and just incase i were to be assigned as someone elses guardian angel i know she can handle herself not that she makes me feel that way she always make me feel important and feel loved that would be great and all if i wasn't her sister WAIT hold on IM NOT IM HER STEP-SISTER does that mean that i can- WAIT no no no no no no NO or maybe...

"Why are you so stressed is something bothering you?" its Lisa my lil sis she just turned 18 this march 27 since when did she became so hot- shit im her sister

"Heyyy you're worrying me is it about finding a bodyguard for those girls again listen ill do it as long as it stops stressing you out OH and i can finally get a job pleaseee let me have it"

-L

"Fine you know i cant resist you stop pouting " I said while rolling my eyes 'ughhh i don't want her to meet those three cheaters i don't want my baby near them'

-IU

"YEYYYY thank youuu" she then proceeded to fill my face with kisses 'i swear one day i will seriously give in and suck her off... what?? we live in the same house i know how big she is down there I've seen her in the shower a couple of times'

"So about the job what's up with it?"

-L

"You see you have to guard three 21 year olds and live with them and you have to promise me NOT to get intimate with them EVER"

-IU

Lisa blushed "HEY its not like im a horny teen and what do you mean by 21 year olds don't you think they're old enough to have a nanny"

-L

"Hey no questions asked do you want a job or not and its bodyguard idiot" once again rolling her eyes

-IU

__________

AHHHHH HI IM D AUTHOR  HOPE U LIKE IT

n oh btw a lil spoiler yes a lil smthing will happen between lisa n iu in the near future