8

bakugo's pov

 once they had calmed denki, papa and dada told us to go play while they had a talk,so we did.... sort of. we sat in silence for a bit, denki hugging his stuffie close, before i asked,"deni,  is uo otay?"he looked up at me and nodded,with tears in his eyes. seeing him like this made me want to help him so i slipped out of little space and hugged him. he hugged back straight away so i picked him up knowing he trusts me.the blonde little in my arms started to cry again alerting sero and kiri right away.  they quickly come over and we try to comfort the  scared and upset little.

Denki's pov
I just want to tell them! That's all i want to do but i'm too much of a fucking scaredey cat!
After the pthers try to calm medown for ages,i just slip out and walk over to sero's bed before flopping down on to it.
"Guys i gotta tell you something....important"i say with a deep breath,sitting up and leaning agaist the wall.
"Sure baby , what's up?"sero asks.
I wish i didn't have to do this.
After we're all sat down i take a deep breat and start talking.
"I want to tell you why i have such bad trust issues.....it's..... because of a past relationship. I was dating this guy who was also my caregiver but he treated me lile shit. He would hit me and yell all the time aswell as not take care of me when i was little or let me be little. The only person i have ever told is Mr Aizawa,and telling you guys is a big step..."i bite my lip nervously,thinking they were just going to laugh at me,but instead,bakugo hugs me tight. I hug back and look up at kiri and sero to see they both look shocked.
"Baby why? Why didn't you every tell me?" Sero askes,his voice shakey.
"I....i just....i was too scared to tell you...to tell anyone..." i could feel bakugo crying,he was obviously little at this point. I think kiri noticed this because he quickly grabed baku's paci' and stuffie,giving them to him,which seemed to calm him down.
We all just sat in sero's room for a bit,bakugo was little the whole time but that didn't make it any different.

About an hour later it was 9pm.
Bakugo had fallen asleep in my arms so i picked him up and we all went to kiri's dorm since it was the biggest out of our four dorms.
Baku still asleep,the three of us talked for a while sat on the small couch.
Suddenly,i hear bakugo crying,
"I'll go see if he's ok" i say getting up and walking over to the separate area of the dorm where bakugo was.
As soon as i walked into the room he made grabby hands at me and mumbled out,"deni...u-up"i smile at this and pick up the normally angry little.

🖤💜Sorry for not posting guys! I'll try to update more soon!💜🖤