Chapter 10 [TW⚠️]

"You Play R.E?" Landon asked, pointing at the screen. Akashi nodded

"Yeah. I've played Two and Three. Seven was on my list but I haven't had the chance to play it-"

"Come do this for me, Baka" The second in command huffed, Forcing the customized black and red controller with a tiny, cute, white ghost in the centre.

"Alright then, Moody"

『••✎••』

RavenWood Academy -
Music Class <ROOM 12>
[10th September 15:03]
Akashi's P. O. V

Akashi sat peacefully humming his father's song as he polished the body of his guitar, wanting it to be well taken care of and shiny. Even the slightest spec of dust wouldn't be tolerated.

"That's a soothing lullaby" Akashi's new friend, Astral smiled softly as he sat down on a nearby chair, watching the young boy as he thoroughly dusted his precious instrument. Akashi stopped for a moment and nodded in agreement.

"I used to have nightmares, it was a common problem for me. So my dad used to sing me this lullaby as I fell to sleep, he always said it'd act as a blanket where nothing would get through apart from precious dreams." Akashi explained. Astral and Akashi had become close friends, they both told each other everything, they were almost inseparable. However, Astral didn't get along with Akashi's other friends so they couldn't talk as often as Akashi would like.

"I used to have nightmares too... Every night Kenji would always wake up and rush to my side, Sometimes I feel bad... I can't be the big brother he needs.." The vibrant haired male gave a small smile and looked at the floor. Akashi stopped dusting off his guitar and placed it back into the case.

"But.. Kenji likes to take care of you? He doesn't stop worrying about you because he liked you so much, don't think so negatively" Akashi hugged Astral, his arms wrapped gently around his body, hoping to give his friend some comfort. "His eyes tell me everything"

"You know the saying 'Eyes are the gateway to the soul'?" Astral let out an interested hum. "It kind of reminds me of how you can read people by looking at their eyes... It's an amazing skill to have."

"You think so? A lot of people get creeped out. I mean it's not every day you meet someone who can read people through their eyes" Akashi muttered, not sure if it was a good thing or not. He was conflicted. He didn't know if it was weird or not. Sure it was a great skill to have, and it has its uses, but was it worth the judgement?

"Kashi, trust me on this one" Astral did his best to convince Akashi, eventually, Akashi just shook his head and snickered. The least he could do was agree, and make his friend feel satisfied with the thought of being able to help Akashi. "Good, AH, look at the time, I'd better go to my CBT... talk later Kashi"

"Talk later Asta" Akashi waved hesitantly, Astral seemed to have CBT therapy every week, but it was only a few days ago when Akashi spotted Astral walking into the Shifters dorm building when he said he had to attend his Therapy. Maybe the Shifter had some business to take care of or something, he still couldn't explain it.

He sighed. Somethings not right.

『••✎••』

RavenWood Academy -
Library < >
[10th September 15:48]
Rukis P O. V

Both Ruki and Haruka were studying for an upcoming quiz they had in their Physics class, neither of them was good at the subject so they both decided to study. But Rukis thoughts were only full of fear for Akashi, While Harukas thoughts were full Concern for Ruki.