To A Sick Point

*Sorry for the short chapter but I needed to explain a few things about the "brothers"*

No One's POV

Back at the hotel the two brothers lay down on the bed they had to share and Haru turned to look at the face of his older brother, Riku. "Could you let me close the cuts you made on your neck or do I have to beg you?" Haru asked him as he pulled the needle and thread out of his pocket. Riku turned to look at his brother who was now sitting criss-cross on the bed and he replied "you can sew my wounds", you could see that Riku was tired and just wanted to sleep. Haru nodded and grabbed his brother's chin so he could lift his face while stitching up his wounds. He has never liked his brother doing this to himself but his brother had a trauma that made him hurt himself every time he remembered what happened. The only thing Haru knew about the trauma was that Riku was raised by a woman who treated him like a weapon and tortured him every day, for which reason his brother has scars all over his body. He also knew that he was saved by ANBU at the age of 10 but at that age, he was already traumatized by what he lived for 6 years. In those 10 years, Haru lived on the streets and became an apprentice to an ANBU, and that ANBU was the one who saved Riku. After that Haru and Riku got too close and noticed that they looked like twins. It turns out that they were created by a forbidden jutsu and although they were twins they did not share any DNA, which made them wonder why the person would create them as twins but with no blood bond. This means they weren't technically brothers but since the ANBU saved Riku, he took care of them both as twin brothers for 10 more years before his death. Now the two are 20 years old and still living together, after all of they do love each other too much, to a sick point, as to separate from each other.

While Haru was sewing his brother's neck, Riku could observe his brother's face. Haru had a sour look and Riku didn't like that. He sighed feeling guilty for causing his brother to worry about him, so he stroked his brother's cheek but Haru didn't look up to look at Riku. With another sigh Riku raised his brother's face "what do you wan-", Haru didn't finish his sentence because Riku kissed him. When Riku stopped kissing him he let his forehead touch his brother's and said "don't make such a sour face, I'm fine." Haru looked at his brother and kissed him hard so they both fell flat on the bed. With Haru on top of Riku, he could watch his brother's face as they continued to kiss.

With a bit of embarrassment, Riku tried to push his brother off of him with his hand on his brother's chest. Haru, when he felt his brother do this, stopped kissing him and could see his brother's red face while he covered his mouth with his hands 'cute', Haru thought. Haru then sat on his brother's abdomen and began to sew his brother's neck again, which his brother was dumbfounded under him.

"Why?" his brother said suddenly. Haru didn't understand what he meant and it seemed that Riku noticed it "why would you kiss someone like me? I'm disgusting. I thought you were going to get mad at me but you kissed me back ", said Riku while covering his face with his arms. 'Ah, there is the real Riku and not the one he pretends to be,' Haru thought as he pulled Riku's hands away from his face. "Because I wanted too and I love you and only you," Haru said as he made Riku look him in the eye. Riku with tears in his eyes and a sob said "you could love anyone and be happy." Haru with a frown but with a gentle face said "but I love you and only you, do I have to say it again, I love you and only you. If I have to say it every day I will do so ", Haru said while kissing his brother. Riku didn't know what to think. He has always admired Haru but he has always felt lonely but when he is with Haru he feels happy, for this reason, he will not let anyone hurt him. Confidently he tied his arms around Haru's neck and kiss him back. 

"Well, I already sewed your cuts on your neck," Haru said after kissing his brother. "Uh, so fast?" Riku asked, not noticing that Haru sewed up the cuts while they kissed. "You're good with your hands," Riku said to his brother as Haru sat next to him. "I was trained to be good with my hands and my whole body, Riku," Haru said as he could observe Riku trying to understand how. "Come here," Haru told him and he extended his hand to Riku, thus making Riku fall into his lap. "What do you want?" Riku asked as he let Haru run his hands over his body. Haru looked up and looked Riku in the eye "you're mine, right?" he asked and Riku's face turned tomato red. "W-w-what are y-you say-saying, baka, we are b-brothers", he has stuttered out. "We are not brothers, Riku," he told him as he ran his hand down Riku's spine, which made Riku tremble. "Don't say such sad things," Riku said, realizing that the brothers would not do what they were doing. "You kissed me first," Haru reminded Riku. "I-I", Riku couldn't answer him and Haru was already kissing his neck. "We a-are on a-a mi-mission," Riku told him when he felt Haru begin to kiss his chest. "Tch", Haru clicked his tongue and lay down on the bed. Turning his back on Riku he went to sleep and Riku sat in the corner of the room with tears in his eyes and went to sleep.