0.0

You we're really confused.
looking around and realising you were in a white room that seemed to last forever.
signing and not knowing what to do now you marched forward searching for something, anything and without memories for how you got here.

*You tried to count the times that you had strange experiences.

Eventually you saw a boy sitting he was with white hair and he looked like a young teen you wondered how he got here and opened your mouth to introduce yourself.
But no sound came out,

"You don't have to introduce yourself, i know who you are you are y/n and you're living in a true pacifist timeline".

you had a confused expression on your face your eyes darkened when you waited for him to talk as you couldn't.

"Dude, it must be great having monsters and humans Living together on the surface" you looked confused you never seen this teen before so how does he know your name? You thought to yourself "your friends... your family... Even you... Everyone is so happy, aren't they" your eyes started to narrow at the boy how does he even know your family?.
"There's no need to fight again,right?" Your raised your eyebrow at the tension he created.

"You don't need to use your powers now, right after all, nobody's is going to hurt you"
You just stood there tense waiting for something to happen
"Do you understand what I'm trying to say?", "Oh, don't worry. Your timeline won't change when you- ...well...".

Your magic sensed the tension and was ready to create your weapon your eyes were starting to glow in a unknown color.

"Let's just say no one will notice the difference when you're gone..." The air was cracking with magic aura from you.
"Beacuse"
you were ready to summon it already
"I"
"am"
"you"

and for a second you saw someone who looked like sans he was your and frisk's friend since you came to snowdin through out your journey in the underground.

then he came back to the teen and you summoned your f/w (favourite weapon) as your soul was blinking your soul was...
Unusual
as you had traits one being determinetion
second being kindness
but it didn't stop you from attacking him or at least scare them . .

you summoned your weapon and shield ready to strike and then the teen had a fearful look and said "hey,wait! Calm down!
I'm j-just joking with you" you make the weapon disappear and stand Infront of the teen waiting for an explanation.

"I just... I just want to be happy before i die... I only have one day left to live..."
"I don't have anyone else.. please... Let me spend time with our loved ones" .

'Nope' 'not a chance' you thought to yourself and turned around in the middle of his next sentence
"Let me spend some time in your timeline i won't hurt anyone an-"

you started walking to the distance hoping there is an exit.
"Hey! Where are you going? I haven't finished yet!" The teen said you didn't see it but he raised his hand suddenly you soul turned blue and you felt yourself flying over to the teen as you felt incredible pain

(lv 1 hp 5/10)

and you fell on your knees and screamed as you realized that the teen reaped you soul into and was now holding the half of kindness. He was smiling and said "never let your guard down you should listen to undyne when she gives you advice"

you felt the warm sun on you as you were on your knees and felt a few eyes except the teen staring at you.

You didn't see anything from the pain as he said
"i just wanted a few minutes but now your selfishness has given me many years to live" "that was so much easier than being nice to you, huh?" .

"With this part of your soul i can have a new, bright future in your universe" you looked at him with tears in your eyes and one eye closed he looked just like sans but with different clothes but you knew it wasn't him.

"C'mon, y/n, don't look at me like this, I'm just giving you a looong break that will last.... FOREVER"
He switched between the teen and the other sans maybe your multiverse theory is true but it didn't make it any easier losing half a soul and your soul is even more.. fragile if you put it that way..

you knew you still had the determination and kindness part but it still was painful having your soul in the hand of someone who can crash it in any moment.

Then you heard someone before you and you thought 'oh great another sans' you looked confused when he attacked the teen with paint from his giant paint brush?

"you will never find happiness in someone else's timeline, c"

he said as you were breathing heavily a human with half a soul is no good.
"You again!? Get lost! Or I'm going to destroy this timeline forever no more than your pacifist crap!"
The teen said and then the "artist" said "stop fooling around, c. Give him his soul back and then we can home, ok?"

"GET LOST NOW" the teen said knifes splitting the earth apart
"Oh,are you serious?" The artist said "welp you asked for it" the artist continued and than put his paint brush in one hand "y/n, stay behind me. I'll try to make it fast." The teen jumped as the knifes jumped from the ground and came to the artist's way and he.. painted him in purple with the brush?

The teen that was called "c" probably what you would call him instead of "teen" summoned knifes that the artist dodge "i guess it's my turn now" the artist said and he painted him one more time i didn't understand how that was helpful at doing damage to him "stop doing that" the- c said "heheheh i warned ya! Besides you got to admit this is fun!"

You mentally face palmed at the "battle" as c took the the artist's soul and put it in the air with blue magic

"i don't care if i kill you ink.. not anymore.." c said and than you realized the name ink. The skeleton in the air was ink "did you really think that your stupid paintbrush would stop me? HAHA all of you are so weak!!" C said "if i were you, i wouldn't say that." C looked confused at ink's words "there's something called "creativity and strategy"." Ink snapped his fingers and the paint on c became ropes and tide him up "what?! Nooo!!"c said and than ink said "sans! Now!" And suddenly you saw bones sprouting from the ground around c and when you turned around you were so relieved to see one of your friends that you almost ran to him ,almost.

the pain prevented you

"𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸,𝗯𝘂𝗱. 𝗶 𝗱𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀. 𝗡𝗼𝘄." "𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆/𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗮."
Sans said and than ink said " c,i promise everything will be ok.. we'll find a better way to-"
C cut him by saying "i just don't want to die i just... I need..." His body changed to the teen before you could blink and then he said "we need our own universe" you felt the air filled with determinetion and ink and you said "NO! WAIT!" Sans just stared at where he was for a moment "this is bad" ink said sans sighed and sat on a bunch for a moment and then noticed me on my knees

A/n

Credit to jakei about underverse

And art not mine

Words count: 1315