0.1 final part

So I probably took like a weak to do all this chapter so please vote it will take you less than a second and it will give me ✨ determination✨ to complete this story so thank you even if you didn't vote but like this story!
Credit-jakei
Let's start with the chapter!

-----------------

" He refused to go, because he was convinced that his world was still alive " ink continued to explain as you frowned this feeling was familiar..
"Cross thought he could restore everything with my help"
...
"....but when I told him that I can't resurrect the dead..."
"His face.."

"Yeah?" Sans and you said at the same time

Ink' eye sockets were devoid of all color or light..

"What were we talking about"

I looked confused and signed.

('We are not getting any answers soon ah?') you thought and looked at him from the ground again

"Anyways...cross' life points were reduced to zero... Because he wouldn't be lonely anymore.."

You saw cross chillin' in a white void calling for ink as you saw another skeleton in the distance and you guessed he wasn't as friendly as ink...

You saw him wrap cross in.. strings?
And you saw his face.. he looked .. like an error in Windows. He was glitching the word 'error' and was like opposite colours to all skeletons you met so far (which will be 4)

And you saw the glitching skeleton.. take cross' soul.
What was different was that it was half a... Human soul?
That's weird.. how could he even stand the determination from this.. this soul was pure determination.

*You decided not to question it now

"His soul and chara's were extracted by error..."
You flinched

"...when I came back ,it was too late.."
You felt bad for cross.. even if he did take half of your soul
He probably had a hard life..
To end up in a white void.

"I wanted to save cross's soul,
But I couldn't let his world get destroyed,too."

You gasped as you saw the blasters pointing at ink after they
'talked'
You saw ink cutting error's strings to free cross.

"Error took his soul, but he couldn't take that powerfull and sadistic
determination from chara."

"Thanks to that, both were able to keep themselves alive with a deadline"

"Wait wait wait wait wait."
You eventually said.

"How did he even handle this pure determination in the first place"

"He had only half a soul which means that he was half a human.. he wasn't a full monster anymore."

You nodded as he continued his story

"They both were able so stay alive with a deadline fighting for control over the corrupted body"

You saw cross and the teen fighting for control as ink was on the ground he was injured from the blasters you realised
and you flinched