Bringing Them To The Theater

1: Bringing Them to the Theater

A/N: All the Berkians are from the evening of the day when Hiccup used dragon nip in the arena on the gronkle. Heather and Dagur post-Shellshocked (about two weeks after) When they come in, most dragons are from the same time as the Berkians. The only exceptions to that would be Windshear, Shattermaster, and Sleuther (Heather's and Dagur's dragons) They would be from the same time as Heather and Dagur

Thanks to my sister for editing

Disclaimer: Characters belong to Dreamworks. I only own my OCs, Freya and her dragon Valkyrie. My sister owns her OC, Erica.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Freya was sitting in a large room, all alone except her loyal Nadder, Valkyrie. (A/N: Imagine Stormfly, but dark, almost navy blue instead of sky blue, and black instead of yellow, and that is about what Valkyrie looks like)who lay next to her. She was looking at the book on her lap. At first glance, the book looking normal, but it was far from it. While the first half of the book was filled with pages, the back half resembled a keypad, with lots of different buttons. Locating the two buttons she wanted, she quietly said two words, almost impossible to hear.

"It's time"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

On Berserker Island

Heather and Dagur were on one of the high points of Berserker Island, observing the construction. With the Hunters gone, they were hoping they could focus on returning the island to its former glory. The village had started to fall into disrepair in Dagur's absence, and while a lot of work has been done, the attack by the Hunters and the Shellfire dragon a couple weeks prior destroyed most of their hard work. As they looked down at the village far below, there was suddenly a bright light, and then they were gone.

Heather and Dagur suddenly appeared in a dimly lit room. The walls were black and there was a white screen on the far wall, along with rows of chairs. Standing in front of them was a young girl, dressed in a dark gray tunic and leggings. She had reddish brown hair, and bright green eyes. Next to her stood a Nadder.

"Where are we and who are you?" yelled Dagur, running at the girl with his axe drawn. As he neared her, she calmly stepped aside and stuck her leg out, tripping Dagur.

"Now that we have that taken care of," she said as Dagur stood up, "we can get to why I brought you here. To answer your questions Dagur, my name is Freya, we are in my movie theater. I will go over this again when I bring our other guests, the Berkians, here, but I brought you here to watch something called Race to the Edge."

Heather was curious. "Why were we brought first?" she questioned.

"That's because I need to tell you a few things first. What we are watching has to do with when Hiccup and the riders went to the Edge, and their lives away from Berk. This is the past for you two, though it will go into your future. However, I am bringing the Berkians from a different time then you two, about 4 years before I took you from, when the riders are all around 15."

"Why different times?" asked Dagur now that he recovered from the shock of the teleportation and then being tripped.

"You two I brought from when I did because if I brought you from the same time as everyone else then Heather wouldn't know anyone here, and that would be no good. The reason you two are from so far into the future is because I didn't want you two to fight, or Dagur to fight the Riders. I took you guys from when it would be best to preserve at least some peace."