Instagram/Real Life/Texts🥺🖤💯😳😂🦋

Texts between Savannah and Victor:

Victor(Vic) Savannah(Sav)

Vic: Hey um Savannah can we talk about what happened on the way home from the photoshoot?

Sav: Um idk...I-I'm not really sure if I want to talk about what happened, but if you want to you can but I answer any questions you have for me about how I feel.

Vic: Okay. Well um first of all I'm really sorry for being annoying, second of all How are you doing after the whole Brad situation?

Sav: Thank you for apologizing and I'm still pretty upset about it but then again he's going to do that until I move out or something...But I'm going to talk to him about it...But other than that...How are you about my blow out on you on the way back home? Are you okay or do you understand why I did it?

Vic: I'm fine tbh I don't blame you for going off at me but it would've been pretty funny to see Mason try and calm you down if he was there but he had to leave earlier.

Sav: Yeah😂 Anyways I'm going to talk to Brad..Also Mason said hello/hi/hey!

Vic: Okay...Tell him I said hello...Bye!

*Back to real life*

Conversation between Savannah and Brad:

Savannah: Hey Brad can we talk?

Brad: Sure. What's up?

Savannah: Um are you okay after what happened yesterday on the way home from the photoshoot? Like after I went off at you? I mean I know your my older brother and all but sometimes you act like the younger one...I just want to make sure your okay?

Brad: Yeah I'm fine...I understand why you did it I was being annoying...Are you okay though?

Savannah: Yeah I'm okay...I asked Mason to come over last night to calm me down.

Brad: yeah I know...I love you lil sis🥺

Savannah: I love you too big bro🥺

*Mason was in the hall about to come to the living room where Savannah and Brad were and he stopped at the end of the hall that leads to the living room and overheard what they were talking about...And once he heard that they apologized to each other....he smiled....Then he walked into the living room and said*

Mason: Are you guys good now?

*Savannah and Brad jumped*

Savannah: Holy sh*t Mason don't do that again you scared me...And yes we are good now.

Mason: Oops sorry

Brad: It's fine. Did you hear what we said? Like all of it?

Mason: Um yeah. Why?

Brad: No reason. Just wondering.

Instagram