Real Life/Instagram🥺🦋🌹🥀🖤

Today the boys and I are all hanging out together. I'm actually pretty excited to be hanging out with them. So I get ready, I put on a gray sweatshirt, some black sweatpants, and my forces. Then I go and see if Brad is ready. 

*in Brad's room*

Once I get Brad's room, I knock on his door and I hear a soft "come in" so I do and once I get in there I see that he was crying. So I ask him,

Savannah: Why are you crying?

Brad: I-I went to go apologize to Lauren yesterday and when I got to her place I saw another car in the driveway but I didn't think of it, and when I went to go knock on the door I heard something I didn't want to hear.

Savannah: Aww I'm sorry Brad. 

Brad: It's okay..

I stand up and stretch my arms out out to give him a hug, and he gets up and gives me a hug. 

Savannah: Do you want to go to the boys house or do you want them to come here?

Brad: here

Savannah: Okay

Text between Savannah, Mason, Victor

Victor(Vic) Mason(M) Savannah(Sav)

Sav: Hey boys Brad wants you guys to come over here. Something happened between him and Lauren when he went to go apologize to her.

M: Oh Okay. I'll be there in like 15-20 minutes

Sav: Okay. Vic?

Vic: Yeah. I'll be there in like 15 minutes.

Sav: Okay

*Back to real life*

Savannah: They will both be here in like 15-20 minutes

Brad: Okay

Brad gave me another hug, so I asked him what was wrong.

Savannah: What's wrong?

Brad: Nothing's wrong I just wanted to give you a hug and say thank you everything you do for me. I might be annoying all the time but I really do appreciate everything you do and have done for me.

Savannah: Well your welcome.

Brad: I love you lil sis.

Savannah: I love you too big bro.

*15 minutes later*

I hear a knock on the front door, so I get up and check to see who it is and it was Victor and Mason. I smiled at them. They smiled back.

Savannah: Come in

So they come in. Then Mason gives me a hug, then I give Victor a hug.

Savannah: Do you guys wan to watch a movie or something?

The Boys: Yeah

So I put on Jingle Jangle A Christmas Journey on Netflix (Fun fact when I was writing and editing this I was actually watching Jingle Jangle A Christmas Journey) Then all I got were a bunch of groans from the boys. I just laughed at them.

*2 hours later*

Brad: I'm hungry

Savannah: Then go get something to eat