Pt12 jealousy

Mattias pov

I cant do this anymore I'm telling the boys I cant stand them hating on Josie ...the girl I like . It's hurts me In some way the way they treat and call her .

Skip to when he got to the field

Ale:took you long enough

K:fr

M:why do you guys hate Josie so much ?

Ale:she's annoying
K:she's a nerd

M:but it doesn't give you the right to hate her? She is a human being and doesn't deserve that there are sm nerds and you guys choose her . The poor girl stuffers trying to do everyone's work and to keep up with everything.

K:Mattia hear yourself your literally falling for the nerd

M:and if I do? That's not your problem it's mine and my choice .

Ale:wtv don't  talk to us then

They got up before leaving .

I sighed and looked down

I heared tiny giggles and I Immediately recognized them
I look to my right and see Josie with nailea .

Josie was adorable even though I don't even talk to her everything about her drives me crazy . Her eyes, her mouth , they way she walks , they way she Talks and laughs everything about her is just so perfect I wish she could be mine..

She stopped laughing when She saw Jayden coming .

I always wondered why Josie was so sad and never smiles when she is around Jayden after all isn't he her boyfriend.

Since they weren't that far I could hear what they were saying .

J:Hey baby
Josie: uh h-hey jay-Jayden

Jayden Leaned in , I watched as their lips connected

Something was burning inside of me and my hands quickly turned into fists .

Was I jealous????

No no this can't be . I'm falling hard for this girl and it isn't good...

Skip time
Josies pov at her house
I was doing all the work I had which wasn't surprising cause I'm always doing work .

Out of nowhere tears started rolling down my face . I was so stressed and hurt I couldn't keep it in anymore .I put my pencil down , moved the work before placing my head on the desk . Tears were streaming down my face and I was home alone because naliea was out for the night .

Skip an 20 mins later .

I finally got myself to calm down , I looked in the mirror on my vanity and my face looked like a complete mess mascara was all over my eyes and cheeks . I sighed before looking out the window .

After a few seconds I make eye contact with mattia we stared at each other for a few seconds before I broke the eye contact .

No ones POV

Mattia stared at Josie as she did the all the work she didn't have to do .
She looked extremely stressed and tried.
Mattia worried about Josie because it looked like she had something going on in her life at the moment

Mattia then saw Josie crying and as much as he wanted to go there and tell her everything would be fine he couldn't for multiple reasons .

Mattias thoughts:
My poor princess she doesn't deserve all the stress she has and carry everything around as if she had to .

Even though Josie was nothing of mattias he claimed her as his - well at least in his thoughts .

They made eye contact for a bit before Josie broke it and looked away

About 20 mins later mattia heard loud banging at Josies door . He thought it was weird someone was banging at 1AM and he didn't think it was naliea cus she isn't like that

Josie in the other hand was terrified as soon as she heard the bangs knowing who it was.

She curled into a ball on her bed as she grabbed her phone clicking on Naliea❤️ contact

After a few mins Josie heard the door hit the wall meaning he got inside

She started shaking as tears ran down her face .  She hugged her knees as tight as she could and sequels quietly. She looked up to make sure the door was locked and a dresser was in front of it .

Mattia quickly called Naliea having her number saved after one of their friends gave it to him.

Tbc

Mhm hmm

LMFAO words counted 720