Pt14 thank you

Josies pov.
Mattia set me down on his bed as I wiped my eyes which were hella red .

J:Mattia?
M:Yes
J:Why do-

I was cut off by Alejandro and kairi walking in the room .

J:Great
I mumbled as I hid my face in my knees

Mattias pov

Josie was ab to ask me something when she was cut off by Ale and kais loud asses walking into my room

K:Mattia we ar-Wtf is she doing here??

M:You guys said you wouldn't be friends w me bc I like the girl you guys randomly hate ???

Ale:YOUR IN LOVE WITH THE NERD??? Wtf man your hella dumb And she is probably faking everythi-

Ale was cut off by Josie speaking

J:No I'm not faking . Do you know what it feels like to be in a toxic , abusive relationship? No right because your a fucking guy you don't know what us girls go through during those relationships do you. So how about you shut the fuck up and don't speak on shit you have no clue on because my relationship with Jayden was toxic, abusive, he cheated , he called me names and he did so much more you don't even know so don't speak without knowing Alejandro . oh and what about mattia he is being himself , if you don't like it then stop being friends with him just like that because if you both hate on him for his decisions that's his decisions not yours right? If he gets heart broken by someone it's his problem not yours. If he gets hurt his problem not yours . Cant you both see that mattia doesn't tell you everything that happens in his life because of the shit you guys could tell him or say without even knowing. You both run your mouth without knowing how much it could effect mattia or anyone you say something to. Mattia is himself and if you don't like it then leave because I don't think he would change for people unless it effected him. Obviously it does affect some people like all the hate I got , it got to me don't think it didn't bc it did . Do you know how much time I spent in my room crying and crying scared of what could happen the next day if I didn't complete all the woke I had??? I stayed up all night doing 2 single pieces of work which was yours you and kairi . It was so much pressure and stress I had to Study and study for every different class even some I didn't know anything about .what I'm trying to say is don't judge people without knowing .

I was surprised and shocked at all the things Josie said and I could tell Kai and Ale were to .

M:Just leave

The quickly nodded before leaving .

As soon as the door closed it open and Naliea ran straight to Josie

N:Omg did he hurt you Josie???
J:N-No he didn't ma-mattia came in time ..

N:Thank you mattia literally anything could've gone wrong if you didn't
M:I'm glad I came in time before anything could happen
N:I have to be at work in 15 minutes- I'll call off so I can-
M:She can stay with me Naliea
N:Are you sure?
M:Yea

Naliea kisses josies head before standing up

N:Thank you sm mattia

She said before walking out.

M:so I don't want you to go or leave my house
Until I know your safe with Naliea so I'll just give you one of my hoodies and sweatpants

I nod but also a bit confused why he cares so much.

TBC
Sorry for the long wait
Words counted 628