Peppa the kidnapper.

You woke up. You check how late it is. Itss still 5am in the morning.

You smell something. You smell.. Like something burned. You hear the fire alarm and run downstairs. Youu see a lot of fire in your kitchen! It didnt look like it was an accident. That means, someone must have set it on fire on purpose!

You run out of you house, but you realized you didnt have any clothes on. You didnt want to be seen naked, so ran back in your house.

While running, you accidentally burned you ankle, so you couldn't run that fast. You finally came on to your room, but it was locked. 'How can that happen?' you asked yourself. You wanted to call the police, but the phone was downstairs.

So you ran downstairs again, but there was to much fire to get past to get the phone. You heard a noise. Like someone was behind you...

You turned around, but you didnt see anyone. You turned around again, and you saw someone. Not just someone, PEPPA PIG!

You couldnr believe your eyes! you were actually so happy to see her! you happily said hi to her, but the only thing she said was: y/n. Not just y/n, y/n in the darkest, deepest voice that you've ever heard. Even deeper than corpses voice.

You were shocked! that wasnt peppa pig! well, maybe her throat just hurts. So you just asked: 'why are you here exactly?' She said: 'Just look for yourself' She took her knife out of her pocket. her eyes started to become black and white. You looked at her clothes. THERE WAS A LOT OF BLOOD ON THERE! what did she do? and what is she going to do with me?

You were even more in shock now! You wanted to run away, but apparently she had powers to cause fire. She started to choke you. Which was actually nice bc you always wanted to be choked by peppa😻

She started to cut you on your arm. which hurted a lot ofcourse. Than, she put a sack over your head, kidnapped you and ran away..

LMAO YALL THIS IS SO BAD PLEASE FORGIVE ME