Chapter one

TW: rape and mentions of rape!....sorry!
Frank's P.O.V
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

I jolt up from my couch, the sound of someone banding on my door erratically waking me from my sleep. When did I fall asleep?

"PLEASE, LET ME IN! YOU GOTTA HELP ME, PLEASE!" The sound of someones voice rings through the door. My moms not home, I'm the only person here. Do I let him in? I rush over to the door and look through the peephole. Its a guy about my age. He looks a lot stronger than me though. His hairs jet black and barely touching his shoulders. He wears an Iron Maiden tee with black skinny jeans. His hazel eyes glimmer in the moonlight that ever so barely hits. At this moment I realize what's happening again.

I quickly unlock the door and swing it open, "Here, come in, hurry!" I usher. Hes quick to walk through the door and into my house. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

"No, I'm good. Just some cops were chasing me." He pants with a grin playing on his lips.

"Cops! What the fuck! You have to leave, I cant hide a criminal!" I shout at him.

The sound of multiple sirens race past my house. He smirks, "Too late. You already are. Y'know hiding a felon is illegal right? So, we're in this together now, Pansy. You signed up for it the moment you opened that door...oh and if your parents come in here to see what all the ruckus is about, we're friends and I was in trouble."

"My mom's not here." I say dumbly, mentally face palming myself when I see him smirk.

"That's perfect then. We have the house to ourselves. Wheres your bathroom?" I point him in the direction of the hallway and he walks off.

When he returns hes in different clothing. As I take a closer look, I notice its my clothing. "Why do you have my clothes on? I thought you said bathroom?"

"I did, but I found your room on the way there. Also, you are very small. I had to do some serious digging to find a pair of pant that were big enough, and these are actually a bit bigger than my size." He gestures to the clothing.

"Well my clothing isn't suppose to fit you now is it?" I say.

"Actually, you have a decent amount of shirts my size. Why do ya have so many shirts that're twice your size?" He questions.

"They're my sleep shirts. I like wearing oversized shirts to bed." I answer.

"And the pants?" He raises an eyebrow.

"They're Rays." I say as if he knows who that is. "Oh, right, uh hes my best friend."

"Sounds more like a boyfriend if hes leaving clothes at your house." He smirks.

"Oh god no! Its definitely not like that. And for your information, alot of people leave clothes at friends house. Ray was staying the night one time and ended up spilling soda on his jeans and my mom said she'd wash them for him. He left before they were washed." I explain.

"Based on the way you reacted, I'm guessing you're homophobic?" His face has a hint of disgust in it.

"What! No! I can't be homophobic if I'm gay!" I defend in a panicked manor. Great, first I blurt to him that I'm here alone, and now I just told him I like guys.

Despite me just telling him I'm into the gender that he is, he smirks, "Top or bottom?"

At first I'm confused by question until I realize what he means and blush. "Oh...uhm, bottom." I mumble.

"Great." He holds his smirk.

"Great? How?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"Well Pansy, since I know you're gay, you can't say shit about me being gay. And since you're a bottom, I won't have to be concerned about you trying to take charge and force you to listen. You automatically have to listen to me because I'm a top and as of now, you're an associate with me." He explains.