Sunset Curve?

Also, this story may be a bit different from the show! 

Jack had always been amazing at music but ever since his mother passed he hasn't played since how would he know he would end up in a ghost band?

                                                                                     --PRESENT--

"Jack!"His father called "Coming!"I responded."What's up?"I asked in a calm tone "Since I need to take pictures of the house I was wondering if you could..." his father asked but trailed off "Could what?"I asked questioning him "Could you maybe go through some of the stuff in the garage?" his father questioned."Sure dad" I responded without quite realizing that I already said yes."Oh thanks" His father responded "no problem" I stated cooly. I let out a sigh before opening the garage doors. Once I had opened the door it was like all my best memories rushing back to me. After a while of going through some stuff I found a cd "sunset curve" I said to myself I popped it into the cd player and as the music started playing I heard lots of yelling and screaming. Before I could prepare myself I saw 3 boys standing in front of me I opened my mouth to speak but all that came out was a scream and of course, they screamed back I didn't know what to do so I just ran back into the house screaming still. once I was in the house I just hid in my room until I heard a knock." come in" I said hearing the own shock in my voice "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." "Yeah I'm fine just thought I saw something, "I stated not wanting to tell him since I knew he would just want me to talk to my old therapist."oh alright." and with that, he left. I let out a heavy sigh I grabbed a cross from off my wall and started making my way back down to the garage. I started to walk around pointing out my cross to anything that might be there I made my way to the piano "I know I saw something I'm not crazy." "We're all a little crazy," a boy in a rush t-shirt said calmy. I held the cross tightly I pointed it to the 3 of them once again opened my mouth and all that came out was a scream. The 3 boys all flinched at my sudden scream "Please stop screaming!" the boy with blonde hair asked. And with that, I stopped "Who are you?! And what are you doing in my mom's studio?!"I asked losing my patience." Your mom's studio? This is our studio." the boy with brown hair stated walking towards the side of me. I flipped around to face him still holding my cross tightly he put his hands up in defense."Okay trust me."  the boy spoke while scooting down the piano "the grand piano is new and and and MY COUCH!" he exclaimed while jumping onto the couch. I faced the other one with blonde hair and pointed the cross at him but went straight back to the boy in a rush t-shirt." But that is definitely not my 6-string." he spoke again then looked up and all around then started to walk on the table "can you give me just one second..give me a second.Thank you." he walked back to the other boys. all i could hear was whispering The boy with blonde hair approched me "Why are you in out stuido?" he questioned me I took me cross and attemted to put in on his chest but it just went through him i widend my eyes then pulled it back out quickly with complete shock going through me entire body."Oh my gosh.How did you do that!"I yelled "Clearly your not understanding." the boy with blonde hair commented then turned to the other boys "Clearly he doesnt get it."he stated looking to the other people."Okay look were ghost,alright were are just 3 ghost and were really happy to be home so thank you for the flowers it really." the boy with blonde hair threw his hands up and then back down "room."he finished "Were actually in a band called sunset curve."the boy with brown hair said walking towards the blonde hair boy and the boy with black hair gave a thumbs up "tell your friends."the boy with black hair commented."Last nigt was supposed to be a really big night for us it was gonna change out lives."the boy in a rush t-shirt said. "Uhm im pretty sure were dead."the boy with blonde hair commented to the boy with brown hair."This is freaking me out."i said putting the cross down and grabbing my phone then picking up the cross again in my other hand and pointing it at them once agaian. "whats that?what are you doing?"the boy with brown hair pointed to my phone and questioned."My phone."I responded "Nope stop talking to them they arent real they is no such thing as cute ghost."I told myself "Oh?Think were cute?"the one with black hair said kinda confused since i was a boy and all.I gave him a glare the blonde one looked over to my phone "who ya calling?"the blonde questioned  "Im googling sunset swerve." "sunset curve!"the 3 of them commented at the same time sounding irritated.i sighed shaikly.I looked back down to phone and saw them "whoa."i commented"there is a sunset curve."i said looking at them and earning head nods from them "you did die.but not last night."i said i paused "25 years ago?"