Staying in the studio

As I was walking outside Luke poofed in front of me. "Aah!" I shrieked. "Stop that. I'm serious."I told him. "Oh. I'm sorry."He told me "What do you want?"I questioned him as he walked closer to me. "I know this is all completely insane, But do you know how rad this is? People... Actual people can hear us play."Luke explained to me "Yeah, It's just I've had an awful day. I gotta go."I told him walking past him. "Well, I'm sorry about your day but three guys just found out that they had a bad 25 years." I stopped in front of him still wanting to go inside "And then they found out the one thing they lived for in the first place they can still do. That's pretty rad."Luke explained to me "Your right... it's just-"I told him being cut off by him "..your bad day." there was a moment of silence before luke spoke again "Yeah. I know Look, I'm sorry we came into your life...but...what I just felt in there actually made me feel alive again. We all felt alive again. So, you can kick us out if you want, but we're not giving up music. We can play again. That's a gift no musician would ever turn down."He sighed before he continued "You gotta know that. Clearly, Your mom is into music."He told me. "Was." I added "She passed away.." he looked at me with extremely apologetic eyes "I am...so sorry."He told me "Yeah, we... didn't know."Alex told me. I sighed. "It's all right." I told them You guys haven't seen her anywhere have you?"I questioned them all. "from wherever you're from." I added "Um.." Alex continued. Reggie shook his head. "No.No, I mean you're kind of the first person we've seen," Alex told me I looked down with a small fire of disappointment growing larger. "Yeah but he's not dead so it doesn't answer his question."Reggie explained to Alex."Yeah. I think he knows what we mean. Alex explained to Reggie. "I'm sorry for your loss," Alex told me. "Thanks, "I told him when I said it I knew something about him was different not a bad different but like me different I liked it. I sighed "Sorry I got mad."I told them all. "You guys are kinda good," I told them with a faint chuckle. "Kinda?" luke said looking at me with wide eyes. "Y-Y-you knows that's like 25 years of rust just getting dusted off." luke explained to me. "Yeah. Do you play the piano?"Reggie questioned me "No." I told them I felt bad for lying but I'm not sure why. "No id not play that's stuff is my mom's."I told them  "No way. She's an amazing songwriter." luke told me. "She was," I added. "Wait how would you know?" I questioned him."There's a song on the piano if it's hers...Your mom was really talented." luke told me. I started to walk back but I stopped. " I guess...if you need a place to stay, you can stay there."I said pointing towards the studio. "There's a bathroom in the back. And a couch that turns into a bed if you still use those. "I call dibs on the showers!"Reggie called out putting a finger up. Everyone looked at him "I just really like showers and the occasional bath." he explained to us all. "This...This is just too weird."I told them before leaving.