Epilouge| Atsushi?

Time: 6:00 am
Place: streets in the city

Dazai's POV

I was bored.

Again.

I was walking down the streets at 6:00 am in the morning because I was bored.

Yes.

Just beacause I was bored.

I didn't know why I woke up early but I couldn't get back to sleep. Believe me, I tried to close my eyes, relax but no. I can't fall back asleep again.

I was thinking of visiting Atsushi-kun again but Kunikida-kun said that It would be pretty unhealthy to do that. Since he kinda caught me drinking after I visited Atsushi. Oh well.

I walked lazily on the streets, finding a reason to not throw myself in the ocean and probably drown. It was a holiday today and the all of the agency was on vacation; I literally don't have anyone to hang out with!

I tried calling Chuuya and Akutugawa but all I received was "I'm doing somthing right now so f*ck off" and "I'm sorry Dazai-san but I'm on a job"

Those two literally has no concern for me. I mean, a job? In a holiday? How exhausting is that? And honestly, I can't believe how Akutagawa became some goody two-shoes in three years but he's still ruthless when it comes with jobs.

And I stopped with the double suicide sh*t. After what happened to Atsushi, I don't think I could ever invite someone to plunge in the abyss with me.

I still do feel like it was my fault.

I sighed; Still walking lazily, A cute, new? Café caught my eyes. The mixture of white and brown painted the walls, resembling coffee.

I've roamed these streets so many times but I've never seen that café before. And I've got nothing better to do right?

With no second to waste, I giddily skipped to the café. It was across the street and I can't sprint there since I'll be charged right? So let's go with skipping. And No, I'm not gonna give a f*ck about the cars that's gonna cross and might probably run over me. Well, If it does, then I'll consider that a successful suicide attempt, hehe~

As I reached in front of the store; I threw open the door and let the sweet aroma of coffee enter my nostrills.

The smell was intoxicating. It's like I've reached a whole new world. Hell, I bet the owner of this Café really knows his job.

I stepped inside and went to the counter; ordering a strawberry cake and some hot coco.

I found a seat and sat there contentedly, waiting for my order to be placed in front of me.

But as every second passed by, my boredom still grew so I decided to close my eyes. Relaxing on my seat and waiting for my food; letting the airconditioned air blow on my face and onto my hair. It was cold, but I don't mind.

After a few minutes, the feeling of someone tapping my shoulder caught my attention; I opened my left eye, peeking through who the person was but only saw snow white hair.

Huh? What a familiar color.

"Sir, your order is ready"

The voice said; he stopped tapping my shoulder as he still probably waiting for me to get up.

What a considerate waiter.

But

That voice; It was really familiar.

It was like someone that I haven't heard in years.
I opened both of my eyes, only to meet the owner of this familiar voice.

Yellow and violet eyes.

Snow white hair.

Crooked bangs.

"Atsushi-kun?"

"Uhm, I'm sorry, Do you know me?"