Letter Two.

You're lucky I love you guys🙄✋

November 11th 2017 4:07 PM

Saihara missed the happy go lucky daycare that he used to go too. He remembered the many times his mom and dad would drop him off before they went to America, to pursue their dreams in acting, leaving Shuichi in the care of his uncle. The daycare was really adorable, very cute and adorable, perfect for sticky little five year olds.

He remembered this is where he first met Ouma, the memory was faint, since he was so young, but he remembered mostly everything.

Saihara was very little when his parents first dropped him off at the Daycare. And at first, no one wanted anything to do with him. Except a certain purple haired gremlin, he was always pestering him.

"Saihara! Let's be friends!"

"You don't wanna share with me? How mean!"

"Haha! I can do cartwheels and you can't!"

It was always a game between them, Ouma was much more coordinated and seemed to be a very advanced toddler compared to Saihara. Smarter, faster, more agile. He was better at being a toddler then Saihara, and he would never ever let him forget it.

Saihara quickly opened the doors to the daycare, it had the familiar smell of cupcakes. Almost immediately, an elder woman came into view, concern labled all over her face. She had purple hair and blue eyes, and looked like she had been crying. Saihara smiled awkwardly, walking up to the counter. He didn't exactly know how to ask the lady what he wanted to know, without being blunt.

So blunt he shall be.

"Did someone leave a note addressed to Saihara?" He asked, scrunching his eyebrows in confusion at how dumb he sounded. But the woman smiled, walked away from the counter and handed the boy the white packed envelope, it was covered in stickers and drawings, Saihara quickly grabbed it. Examining the package, he turned back to the lady who only gave him a sad smile.

"A little boy delivered it a few days ago. Here you are." The lady said sweetly, she wished him good luck and Saihara was out of there. He was puzzled at first, before he put two and two together.

'So she's in on it..I wonder how many people Ouma wrapped into this game of Hide and Seek...'

Saihara looked back at the envelope, finding a creative bear bench beside the daycare. He quickly opened the parcel, when he sat down, crossing his ankles together as he read over the messy hand writing of the Ultimate Supreme Leader.

Dear Saihara

Wow! I knew it was a good idea to pick you to find these letters! Your already on the second one! I guess they don't call you the Ultimate Detective for nothing!

Thank you for sending me on a wild goose chase Ouma-Kun, I really really appreciate it.

Im not the best at riddles, so these are really hard! You better appreciate the surprise I'm giving you! I worked really hard on all these letters.

Really..? He put this much thought into a surprise for me? That has to be a lie.

Okay, next riddle on the mysterious game of Finding Ouma!

A school full of kids
Sharp minds like glass
Grab your letter
And find my favorite class

(I know it was sucky! I've given up my beloved :())

Kokichi Ouma >:)

So a school huh?

Hopes Peak academy.

So what class is Ouma's favorite, which was the class he actually bothered to attend. He would have to ask a classmate or a teacher. He never payed attention to Ouma's classes, he just knew they had the same home room, and the same gym class, that's about it.

He could only assume Ms. Yukizome was Ouma's favorite teacher, for a few reasons that he could've guessed. The teacher was pretty nice, Saihara was in that class, it was the closest classroom to the lunch room, where Ouma's real favorite class was.

He would check both rooms. Seeing as Ouma was very unpredictable, the Lunch Hall very well could be his favorite class.

He would have to do it tomorrow though. It was getting later in the day and it took him basically an hour and a half to get across town to this daycare. He was tired from his all nighter last night, and he had homework.

So he walked the hour and a half back to his uncles apartment, did a few pages of homework, and took a quick nap before he would actually need to get ready for bed.

———

Saihara was already very tired the next morning.

So the endless banter of Yumeno, Shirogane, Gokuhara Keebo and Yonaga was ever so annoying, more then usual. Ms. Yukizome was their countless times to check on him, which he found slightly odd, she never checked on him like this before. Before the end of class, he put two and two together, excitement coursing through him.

When Yukizome came to check on him one final time, he pulled the second letter out of his over the shoulder backpack, he handed it to the red headed teacher. She examined the note, smirked, gave it back to him, then walked around to her desk, pulling out a stack of books. "Your in on it," Saihara accused, Yukizome nodded after a while, flipping through some old hopes peak notebooks.

"Of course, since the beginning.." Yukizome cheerfully exclaimed, but there was that hesitation in in her voice. Saihara walked over to the teacher, looking at her as she flipped through the yearbooks. "So you know where he is?" Saihara pressed, leaning against a desk as he noticed that the entire class cleared out. "I do, I am his teacher after all." Yukizome happily sighed, she brought one of the books up to her face, blowing the dust off the top of the dark blue school book before she placed it back in the bucket with the rest.

The red headed woman pushed the bucket towards Saihara, who just awkwardly smiled, then looked back at Yukizome. "So this is Ouma's favorite class..." Saihara asked, sitting down at the front of the class in Momota's chair as he opened the large textbook. Their were a few textbooks that were different then the Hopes Peak books. But Saihara immediately recognized them as books from when he was younger.

He glanced back up at Yukizome, who was grabbing her stuff. "You have an hour before I close up okay? Make the use of the third letter before I kick you out, I know you have pounds of homework to do!" Yukizome hummed excitedly, pulling her bag over her shoulder, she was quick to leave the room, but before she completely left, she muttered something to Saihara. "Keep this to yourself Saihara, tell no one unless a letter tells you. Play the game right, for Ouma's sake." The teacher smiled, and left the classroom.

Leaving Saihara alone with a bucket of books that all had Ouma's messy handwriting of his name on them.

Letter two; Found
Ten letters left.