Decisions, Decisions

Xavier: Who's car is that?

Xavier parked his car in the garage and went to the car and went through the garage door. He walked into the house. As he's walking around the house, he sees clothes leading upstairs from the front door.
He then starts to hear an unknown noise coming from upstairs, he slowly walks up and follows the noise to the bedroom. His stomach drops as he recognizes the noise, he slowly opens the door.
He sees his girlfriend bouncing on some guy.

Xavier: What The Fuck, Stacy

Stacy jumps off the guy, as he hides under the covers.

Stacy: oh shit,  Xavier, it's not what it looks like.

The guy slowly peeks his head out, and Xavier's blood just starts boiling.

Xavier: Jay?

Jay: Hi, Xavier

Stacy: I can explain

Xavier: Oh this should be good

Stacy: Well, Jay came over , so we could watch your match, we started drinking wine and I guess we got to drunk and then one thing led to another.

Jay: I am so sorry

Xavier: you both have 10 minutes to get your shit and get the fuck out or I'm calling the cops.

Stacy: it was an honest mistake

Xavier: my ass

He walks out of the room and goes downstairs and makes a phone call.

???: Hello?

Xavier:  hey, I need to talk to you, come over tomorrow

5 minutes later, Stacy and Jay come downstairs, Stacy starts crying.

Stacy: I promise it won't happen again.

Xavier pulls out his phone and starts reading explicit text messages between Stacy and Jay. The two are stunned.

Xavier:  Did you really think that I wouldn't find out?  I don't want to see you two ever again. Get the fuck out of my house.

The two quickly leave the house, before Xavier stops them.

Xavier: Wait, give me your key.

Stacy reluctantly hands over the key and walks out the door.

Xavier goes upstairs grabs the sheets and tosses them into the washing machine and cleans the mattress.

The next day....

Xavier wakes up at 6am on the couch. He changes into his work out clothes and goes on a run to clear his mind. When he returns home, he sees a limo parked across the street from his house. As he walks to his door,  a voice calls out to him.

???: Are you Xavier King?

Xavier: Who's asking?

Xavier turns around and comes face to face with Triple H.

Xavier: Holy shit, um, yeah that's me, h-how can I help you?

HHH: We wanted to talk to you.

Xavier: Um, let's talk inside.

Xavier unlocks the door and leads him to his office. They sit down and get their conversation started.

HHH: So, I hear that your New Japan contract is up, and I am offering you a NXT contract. It's $200 thousand for one year.

Xavier:  I like it but let me think it over.

HHH: Ok, give me a call, when you have an answer. I will respect your decision, whether you choose us or not.

Hunter reaches into his suit jacket and pulls out a card and hands it to Xavier. Xavier takes it and shakes his hand and walks him to the door and opens it for him.

Hunter leaves and 5 minutes later there is a knock on the door. Xavier walks to the door and opens it.

Xavier: Hey, thank you for coming on such short notice.

Xavier hugs his mentor, The icon, Sting,  Xavier leads him to the office and they sit down.

Xavier: congratulations on homecoming to TNT TV.

Sting: Thank you, I'm really excited on my comeback to wrestling. So, what did you need to talk to me about?

Xavier: So, Hunter came by and offered me a contract with NXT.

Sting: That's great, are you going to sign it?

Xavier: That's the other thing,  I've also been offered me a contract with AEW as well.

Sting: Wow, that does sound like a  tough decision.

The two continued to talk for another hour about the situation, when the two finished, Xavier made his decision, he pulled out his phone and made

???: Hello?

Xavier: I've made my decision, I want to sign with you.

???: That's great to hear, come in on Friday to sign your contract.

Xavier: Sounds good,see you then.