Double or Nothing

Xavier was now sitting in the office of AEW vice president, Cody Rhodes,  the two are discussing Xavier's contract

Cody: Ok, so, $400 thousand for 2 years, sound good?

Xavier: there's one thing I want add in my contract.

Cody: And what would that be?

Xavier: I have a say in what happens with my character.

Cody: Ok, I'll add that in, if you have anything else you want added in, let me know and I'll talk to everyone else about it.

Xavier: Ok, sounds good

Xavier signs the contract and they discuss how he's going to debut at Double or Nothing tonight.

9 hours later, Kenny Omega just defeated Jon Moxley for the AEW championship. As he's celebrating, the lights go out. When they come back on , Xavier is standing across from him in the ring and hits him with a super kick.

Xavier picks Kenny up and hits him with a Gun stun. Xavier picks up the AEW championship and holds it high. He throws it on Kenny and walks over to Jon and helps him up. The two shake hands to end the show.

Xavier walks backstage and sees everyone waiting to congratulate him on his debut. 30 minutes later, Xavier, Sting, Jon, and the Elite, minus Hangman page, go out to celebrate Xavier's successful debut.

Xavier's starts to ring, he excuses himself and walks away to answer it.

Xavier: Hello?

???: Nice debut tonight, I got to see you debut live, you did awesome.

Xavier: I haven't heard from you in a while.

Adam: Well, I've been busy.

Xavier: so what's up?

Adam: Listen, are you still in town?

Xavier: Yeah, I don't leave until Friday , why?

Adam: My contract with WWE is up, and I was thinking of joining AEW.

Xavier: Listen,come to the diner I'm at right now and we'll talk about it. It's across the street from the arena.

Adam: Ok, see you there.

Xavier hangs up and walks back inside and sits back down at the table.

Cody: What was that about?

Xavier: A friend of mine is thinking of joining AEW, and he wanted to talk about it. They're on the way here.

Nick: Who is it?

Xavier: you'll see

Just as Xavier finished his sentence, the diner door opens and in walks Adam Cole(Bay Bay).

Xavier walks over to him and they bro hug. While everyone else is shocked.

Matt: Wait, I thought you were with WWE

Adam: My contract expired today, and besides, I wanted to kick Xavier's ass one more time.

Cody looks at Kenny,Matt,and Nick, who nod in silent agreement, he then turns to Adam.

Cody: come in on Monday and we'll talk about you signing. Now can we finish eating, I'm starving.

Xavier and Adam sit down and they talk and eat for another hour, until they went their separate ways.