"Malfoy let her go"

Hey guys so before you start reading I just wanted to say that this is my first time writing a fanfic so plz be nice to me <3 If there are any misspellings plz tell me. This is also a 14+ fanfic due to the mature content! This will be very kinky!! So only read if you are mature. Without further ado, I present to you all "Bad Boy". Enjoy! ;)

-

"Time to get up lazy head" I hear as I'm being pushed slightly. "5 more minutes Hermione, we're going to be the first ones there anyway" I whisper as she heads towards my dresser picking my school clothes for today.

She chooses a mini skirt, white collared shirt and a grey sweater with a mini Gryffindor symbol plastered on it. "We must be going, we don't want to be late for breakfast" she utters as she heads out the door.

Late for breakfast ? You have to be kidding me.

Hermione was always a goody two shoes. She always wanted to be on time even if it was for breakfast. It used to drive me crazy but now I have grown to get used to it. I brush my teeth and get ready for the day. I slip on my thigh high socks and put on what Hermione had laid out for me.

She's such a great friend, she always has been since the first day we met at Diagon Alley. I'm so glad the universe brought her to me. Before her I never really had real friends. I was always too mean to create any but with Hermione, she learned that that was just my way of spreading love. Although I never really am as mean to her as I was to the other kids that would try to be my friends. I knew Hermione was different, she handled my mean comments well. She knew I was only joking and never really took anything I said to heart. Though as I said, i never really am mean to her, she's my bestest friend and I hate seeing her sad. Although with Ron and Harry it's a different story. They know I joke around but with them I'm more aggressive and jokingly rude.

As I'm done getting dressed I head out of my room and see none other than George Weasley. I've began to fancy him this year, he started looking rather tasty to me every time I would see him.
"Done wanking are you ?" I jokingly say. "Yeah no thanks to you Lupin" he responded while trying to contain his smile. "Well just tell me next time and I will be there in seconds Weasley" I say as I roll my eyes and smile.

We both head to the Great Hall for breakfast while conversing. We enter the Hall and look over to our spot only to see that everyone else in the group was already there, eating away. We're used to it Hermione,Ron,Harry,Ginny and Fred are always the first ones at breakfast.

I sit down at the table while George sits next to me and we join the conversation. They were all conversing about the Yule ball and about the outfits they plan on wearing.

Oh shit the Yule ball, I completely forgot all about it.

"Have you decided what dress you are going to wear Ang?" George remarked with a smile on his face. Everyone turned their eyes on me. "No not really" I replied "well it's going to be coming up this Friday so you best be sure to find one before time runs out" he said. "Don't worry about me George, I'm sure finding a dress is easy" I said. "It's not JUST a dress Ang, it's a dress that you are going to wear on a night you'll never forget" Hermione added. She was being a little dramatic, I mean what's so special about a ball ? We continue discussing about the Yule ball as we eat.

We head towards first hour, Hermione, Harry, George and I all have potions together. We were walking towards class and I hear an annoying voice say "Don't forget your wand this time Lupin". I turn around and I am not surprised to see Draco Malfoy laughing with Goyle and Blaise. He was referring to last Friday on how I lost my wand and had to go all over Hogwarts to find it. Luckily I found it in the slytherin common room, it was sitting there nice and steady on the common room couch.