"Good girl"

Okay so before you guys get mad at me for taking too long, I have all AP classes so it takes up most of my time during the day to get all of my work done. I try my best to write for you guys but I'm sorry if I take more than expected. I hope you all can understand <3. Anyway I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

-

"Oh bloody hell" Hermione said as she closed the door. I looked over to the door for a second before she closed it and had seen Hermione, Ginny, Harry and Ron standing at the doorstep looking at us with their mouths opened.

George had just came as they closed the door which made me wonder if they heard George's loud moan. I'm pretty sure they did, I mean George was a loud moaner after all.

I jumped out of bed and quickly grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom to piss and get dressed but as soon as I ran to the restroom my legs were weak.

Fuck you George, and that big dick of yours.

George didn't come in me so we don't have to worry about any of that. He did come on my stomach tho so I had to get some toilet paper and clean that up.

Ew

I put my clothes on and fixed my hair and mascara so it wouldn't look like George just fucked the living hell out of me. I peaked my head out of the bathroom door and saw George sitting on the bed chilling in his boxers.

"George are you crazy?? GET DRESSED!" I told him, "why? Everybody already saw us. Might as well embrace it" he replied. I rolled my eyes and opened the dorm room slowly. I walked out and saw Hermione and Ginny concerned and Harry and Ron laughing.

I walked over to them and Harry and Ron quickly lost eye contact with me. I walked over to Ginny and Hermione and Hermione quickly asked me "Is that where you've been all night?", "yes" I replied nervously.

"Well just be careful because Draco was furious, he was asking around if anybody knew where you were" Ginny remarked. "Let's just get ready for bed okay? It's been a long night" Hermione said.

We all said goodbye to each other and then Hermione and I walked over to our dorm. We opened the door and saw George sitting on my bed with his clothes on.

At least he finally got dressed

"Come on George time to go back to your dorm" I said, "I think I'm fine, here on your bed." he replied. I was too tired to argue so I just shrugged and got ready for bed.

I slid into my covers with a tank top and an underwear. I wanted to see how George would react. I had no bra so you could easily see through the tank top. As I laid down I put my head and arm on George's chest and he put his arm around me, playing with my hair. I felt so warm and safe, it was one of the nicest feelings I've ever felt. I never wanted to leave.

Fuck you George you handsome little twat

I started thinking about Draco, about what he was thinking. Gosh I'm such a horrible person, Draco was actually being somewhat sincere and knowing what I did tonight made my stomach turn.

I didn't know whether to feel good because of how George made me feel or disgusted for knowing that I hooked up with someone that was not my date. I shook my thoughts off and melted into George's chest. He was so thin and muscular at the same time. He was skinny but had strong abs, I'm sure it's because of quidditch.

I flipped over to the other side where I saw Hermione sleeping and closed my eyes expecting to sleep too. But suddenly I felt a warm hand go under my shirt and grab my waist and felt George coming closer to me.