13. The Wrong Idea!

Uraraka's POV:

I've notice that Deku-kun has been spending lots of time with Todoroki-kun.. I mean their friends and room mates but still.. 
Wait.
What if Deku-kun crush is Todoroki-kun?!?! 
NO WAY! 
Deku-kun is straight! Is he..? 'Does Todoroki-kun like him back..?' I wondered
I need to stop them before anything comes real between them and I won't get a chance to date Deku-kun.
I'd started to think of a plan to make r Deku-kun to not like Todoroki-kun... "I GOT IT!" I accidentally yelled out in the halls... that was awkward... but anyway I have my plan and all I need to do is wait for are P.E (training)  

The day felt like forever!!!!! I wanted P.E to start and when It did I couldn't wait!
I waited for everyone to leave. Both the girls and boys changing room, I knew I was gonna be late but its whatever.
I walked over to the boy's changing room that was next door, I pecked my head through the door to check if anyone was in. Luckily no one was their, I looked left and right to see if anyone was in the halls. Cost was clear. Now time for my mission! 
I went the locker that had Todoroki's name, I open the locker and tried looking for his phone and once I did I couldn't believe he didn't have a password! I thought the daddy issue guy will have one but luckily he didn't I open his phone and that's when I saw it.. Todoroki-kun's home wallpaper was him and Deku-kun kissing! UGH!!! This is bad! I started to look through his messages angrily but I felt a huge amount of joy when I found this girl name "Fuyumi <3" I was wondering why she was the only one besides Deku-kun and this guy name "natsuo" that had a heart. I clicked on her name to find that they talking, a lots! A bunch of "I love you" and cute stuff like that.. I knew this was my ticket to get Deku-kun and Todoroki-kun to break up! I took some photos through my phone and headed out.
On my way out I had realized the whole class passed! The class was coming back, I used my qurik to make me float and I headed to the corner closes to the door, hopefully the guys don't notice me...
Once the guys were busy changing I took my chances and left the locker room. THANK GOD. I was able to get out of their without detection, I ran far from the boy's changing room and I was now hiding behind the stairs. I knew the messages is the best way to help my plan~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya's POV:

During training I didn't see Uraraka.. I felt worried but I knew If I got to worried my tall half n' half will get jealous~ mMm maybe I can have fun with him! I ran up to Shoto and was ready to tease!

M: Hey Shoto!

T: Oh, hey Izu

M: Do you know where Uraraka is..? 

T:..No.

M: You didn't even look!

T: I don't need too, now I need to train. 

Wow he's really jealous (XXXX'DDDDD)

M: Mmm.. Okay just keep an eye out for me! I winked at him 

T: UGH! You are coming with me!
Shoto pulled me by my wrist and took me to a blind spot that he found not long ago at the training course

T: Just saying... You asked for this~

Shoto pinned me to the rock (aka rock wall or whatever UnU) and began kissing me, I kissed back. I wanted more but I knew we couldn't because we were in the middle of training. Shoto pulled away and I immediately missed his lips on mine but he than moved his lips down to my neck and to my collarbone, when we was at my collarbone he was had to unzip my suit, that part was kinda funny and yet I still wanted more. I muffed my moans when Shoto bit down, it was really hard not to let them out!! UnU